We all know very well that GIFs (animated images) have been appearing in websites and social networks for years, but, the fact is that the well-known and world’s most used instant messaging application, of course, WhatsApp already allows the sending of this kind of funny images through its messaging application, hence, this scenario has made the use of GIFs much extended again. Hence, today here, we will tell you all an awesome tutorial in which we will simply present how to convert a video into a GIF.
How To Convert A Video Into A GIF Online
Although GIFs (animated images) have been appearing in websites and social networks for years, but, the fact is that the well-known and world’s most used instant messaging application, of course, WhatsApp already allows the sending of this kind of funny images through its messaging application, hence, this scenario has made the use of GIFs much extended again.
As the GIF it is a lighter file format and is quite easier to share than sharing videos, hence today we will simply show you all an awesome and easy way to convert all your videos into GIFs, yes, how to convert a GIF from a video Online and to do so the whole method is mentioned below.
GIFs can also be a really useful tool when we want to show how to do something visually, hence, it is possible that many times we want to make a GIF of a video but unable to do so.
However, now this scenario will change, as for this, in this awesome article we will show you all some web tools and platforms that simply give us the ability to convert a video into GIF. So, now without wasting much time let’s get started and simply explore the whole method that we have mentioned below.
Giphy is one of the well-known and most popular sites where users can get lots of animated GIFs, and not only that it is even the service that has been integrated into the world’s most used instant messaging application, of course, WhatsApp to share GIFs with our family and friends.
But in addition, this well-known platform, of course, I am talking about none other than Giphy also offers a free online tool with which we can easily convert a video into a GIF instantly without installing anything on our computer.
- First of all, to do this, we just have to go to the Giphy site from here.
- Now simply drag and drop the video which you want to convert into a GIF.
- After the above step you if you want then you can simply configure some settings according to your needs.
- Then simply click on the Create GIF button.
- However, it is important to know that from Giphy we can also make a GIF into a video that is hosted on specific platforms such as YouTube by only putting its URL.
- That’s it now you are done.
It is another well-known and popular website which is basically designed to convert videos into GIF and vice versa. Hence, in addition to making a GIF into a video, we can convert a video in different formats as well.
- First of all, to do this, we just have to go to the ezgif.com website.
- Now simply select the tab we want, in this case, Video to GIF.
- After the above step now we will automatically see how a screen is displayed where we can select the video to be converted into GIF or paste the URL of the video if it is available in any online platform.
- Once we have done this, now simply click on the Upload button to select and load the video that we want to convert into GIF
- Now simply set the size and the fps to finally click on the button Convert to GIF and get our GIF to read.
- That’s it now you are done.
However, apart from all these things we must say that the well-known GIF platforms like Giphy, EZGif also has the restriction of not being able to upload video files that occupy more than 100 MB. So, what do you think about this? Simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below.