Time to have multiple Gmail usernames with a single inbox to receive all mails at one place from all usernames
Gmail is very popular mailing network. Today many people are are using gmail account daily to send and recieve mails. And more than billions of users are there on Gmail that daily use this mailing services. And also many of you might want to have multiple gmail account to gave them different to different people for that you may keep on making different accounts. But opening each account individually and exploring their emails is not an easy task. So we are here with cool trick by which can easily have multiple gmail usernames with a single inbox that will be easy for you to handle. So follow up the below guide to proceed.
Trick To Create Multiple Gmail ID with Single Inbox
The method is really tricky one and works with gmail policy to treat username with similar to its dots and with that you can have multiple usernames of gmail which will be having single inbox. So proceed with simple steps listed below.
Steps To Split Your Single Gmail Username Into Multiple:
- First of all have your Gmail ID which you want to split in two different email IDs.
- Now you need to split your account with dot(.) that is your [email protected] can be split with usernames as:
- All these username is similar to [email protected] as these will points to [email protected] according to google database policy which doesn’t consider dot(.) in account.
- Thats it your are done, now you can use multiple gmail usernames and all the emails sent on these emails will be on single inbox that will be easy for you to manage.
- How To Forward All Incoming Emails From One Gmail To Another ,
- How to Find the Sender’s Location In Gmail ,
- How to Backup your Gmail Data to Google Drive Automatically
So above is all about Create Multiple Gmail ID with Single Inbox. With the above trick of gmail you can easily split any gmail username in multiples by just adding dots between them and all those will be pointing to the default one and you can easily receive all emails on a single inbox. Hope you like this cool trick, do share with other too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.