Is your computer not operating as fast as it should? Don’t worry; as in this case, the best solution is to delete Windows 10 temporary files stored silently without your consent and end up being an unnecessary burden.
These files are stored by Windows 10 to perform specific functions, but with time, all they do is occupy space and limit our use of the PC.
Hence, deleting them is an effective way to free internal storage of our computer or PC.
Delete Temporary Files In Windows 10/11
Hence, now without wasting much time, let’s get started and explore the whole tutorial mentioned below.
- To delete the temporary files, the first thing that you have to do is enter the Windows Settings menu. Once we are in the Windows Settings, the next step that you have to do is to click on System.
- On the left pane, click on the Storage option. Next, click on the ‘C’ drive on the left pane.
- You will see various files that fill our hard drive, but those that occupy our space are temporary files.
- This is where we will see the various temporary files on our computers. Just click on the Temporary files and click on Remove Files.
Now you are done, as, like this, you can delete temporary files in Windows 10.
Another option is to delete temporary files in Windows 10
You need to try this method if you cannot delete temporary files from the Settings menu. Here’s another best way to delete temporary files in Windows 10.
- If you prefer, there is another more direct option to carry out this process.
- And to do this, open the Windows File Explorer and access the C:\Windows\Temp folder.
- That’s it from here. We can delete them manually in a more direct way.
So, what do you think about this? Share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below.
I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.