[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e all know very well that the well-known Windows Defender is a security tool that the tech giant Microsoft includes by default in Windows 10. However, sometimes it simply pushes irrelevant notifications and they are really annoying, hence, here, we will show you a tutorial in which we will show you how to disable Windows Defender notifications on Windows 10.
How To Disable Windows Defender Notifications On Windows 10
We all know that the well-known Windows Defender is a security tool that the tech giant Microsoft includes by default in Windows 10. However, this does not mean that the tech giant Microsoft’s Windows users cannot use any other third-party security tools. As the presence of Windows Defender on Windows 10 is a clear indication that it is compatible with all the third-party security tools and can coexist at the same time in our Windows 10 system.
However, since the latest Windows updates, users are simply receiving more and more Windows Defender notifications on their desktop or laptop. Yes, notifications that sometimes are important, but for many others they simply become annoying.
While most users agree that the tech giant Microsoft’s well-known security tool, of course, Windows Defender notifications are displayed when it tries to report any type of threat, however, the vast majority of Windows Defender notifications do not provide information relevant to the user, hence, today we will show you a solution for it.
So, now without wasting much time let’s explore the tutorial in which we will show you all below how to turn off the Windows Defender notifications in Windows 10.
How to disable Windows Defender notifications in Windows 10?
In this way, we will make sure that Windows Defender notifications will only be displayed to inform us that a threat could attack our system.
- First of all, you have to click on the start button.
- Then on the left side of the start menu simply click on the settings (gear icon).
- After that now you will get a Window like this.
- Now simply open the “Update & Security” option.
- After opening the above option you will get a new Window which is mentioned below.
- Then simply you have to click on the Windows Security option on the left side of your screen.
- Now after that simply click on the option “Open Windows Defender Security Centre”.
- Then simply click on the settings option on the left-lower side of your screen.
- Now here in this Window, you can simply disable all the Windows Defender notifications.
- That’s it, now you are done.
Also Read: Best Windows 10 Tips, Tricks and Hacks 2019
Moreover, in these settings, we can simply find a general switch that simply deactivates the Windows Defender notifications, and along with the On/Off switch, it also features a set of different options to establish the type of notifications that we want to receive.
As the account protection notifications are related to the dynamic blocking of Windows 10, while the Windows Firewall is shown when the firewall blocks an application on the computer. So, what do you think about this tutorial to disable Windows Defender notifications in Windows 10? If you liked this tutorial then do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family.