we are going to share an easiest way to download torrent files 2019 with maximum speed using IDM (Internet Download Manager). Read the full article to know about it.
[dropcap]E[/dropcap]veryone uses uTorrent to download torrent files. In the torrent, one gets the latest software, movies, music and other stuff on the internet for free. As torrent’s downloading speed dependent upon the number of Seeder’s if your file has less no. of the seed’s then you will definitely get low speed. So, it generates a problem while using torrents because everyone wants high speed downloading.
Also Read: How to Double IDM Download Speed on Windows
So, today I’m going to tell you How To Download Torrent Files With IDM. Yes, this is possible you can easily download torrent files with IDM or any other downloading client. This becomes reasonable due to the help of cloud computing. So, I’m going to tell you the best cloud site which let you download the torrent file through IDM.
How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM 2019
- Fast downloading speed.
- No need for a torrent client.
- No need to worry about torrent health.
- Save files directly to your Dropbox or Google drive.
ZbigZ is one of the most popular sites for downloading torrent files without torrent. It is very simple site for downloading your torrent files with IDM. ZbigZ provides free and premium membership also. Free membership allows you to download up to 8 GB. For downloading torrent files using ZbigZ simply just follow the steps:
- Go to ZbigZ Site.
- Now you can simply paste the link to your torrent file in a box and simply click on Go If you don’t have magnet link to your torrent file or your link doesn’t work then simply download dot (.) torrent file and click on upload button to upload it and click on Go.
- Now ZbigZ will ask you for premium and free membership, Just click on Free.
- It will take some time for caching torrent. When caching completes then click on Zip button to download your torrent file.
- Almost any content available for download
- No network or software restrictions
- Anonymous downloads: Safe & Secure
- Nothing to install and no configuration is needed
- Use as the fastest BitTorrent application
NOTE: This is about “How To Download Torrent Files With IDM Or With ZbigZ”. But you can also download a torrent file without ZbigZ. I’m providing you the information and link of popular cloud sites which let you download torrent files with IDM. I’m not going to explain the working of each site because these all almost works in a similar way.
This one is the latest and the fastest site for downloading torrent files. It is best because it is faster, safe and provides you to download anonymously. It also provides downloading files from 85 hosts with super fast speed but for this, you have to switch to the premium account. In the free account, you will get downloading up to 10 GB. you can simply download your torrent files just by creating the account in Putdrive. This site also works same as above. GO to putdrive to start downloading your torrent files with IDM.
- 10 GB storage FREE.
- Premium Downloading from 85 different File Hosters.
- Usenet and Newsgroups downloading.
- Delivery in your cloud.
- Putdrive.com values Simplicity and that’s why it gives you a convenient File Management Tool that will connect all your drives together!
Boxopus also allows you to download torrent files not only through IDM but it also allows you to download files to your Dropbox. This also works in similar way as ZbigZ works, You have to simply upload a .torrent file or provide the magnet link of a torrent file. GO to boxopus to start downloading your torrent files with IDM.
- No torrent client is needed anymore. Download and manage your torrents through Boxopus!
- Use Boxopus on any device you have, no matter what browser or OS
- Your files are encrypted and no one else besides you can access them.
This is an awesome site for downloading torrent files directly from IDM. But it does not provide any free account. The Bandwidth provided for Premium users it nearly up to 1TB. GO to put.io to start downloading your torrent files with IDM.
- Not with put.io. Data flows towards us. Gigabytes of data is retrieved at blazing speeds.
- Get to your files from anywhere. Any device that has a browser can access your files.
- Watch RSS feeds and automatically start transferring files. Works great with podcasts and other clever contraptions.
This also another cloud site for downloading your torrent file with IDM. It provides many features. It also had free and premium accounts. The free account provides 10 GB bandwidth. It also works in similar ways as other above sites. It also has Android and iOS app for downloading files. GO to pCloud to start downloading your torrent files with IDM.
- No matter how many files and folders you store in the pCloud, all of your data will be at your fingertips.
- A search field is available at the top part of the pCloud web interface and the mobile applications.
- You can filter your files by their file format.
- The files you have deleted from your pCloud account will stay in your Trash folder for a specific number of days
Also Read: How to Unblock Blocked Torrent Downloading
#6 Torrent Handler
TorrentHandler.com is a service that allows you to download a BitTorrent file at a high speed. It catch the torrent file first and then provide you with a high-speed direct link download. The download starts straight from their high-speed servers via HTTP protocol by using any browser or download manager.
- Have the ability to download the torrent faster than you would be able to with the help of their clusters of servers that span different countries.
- You don’t have to be online all the time to download your file like you do with a BitTorrent client.
- Using TorrentHandler is secure and anonymous. There’s no way for anyone to get your IP address or other information.
Also Read: How to Increase uTorrent Download Speed
Here is all about torrent downloader, downloading torrent files with IDM. I am sure you will get profited with this method of downloading a torrent file. Share with your friends too! Leave a comment below if you have some similar site like this.