Today we are going to introduce the service named FilesLoop, you can download torrent files with maximum speed with the help of Filesloop.
Download a file via Torrent is a good option to do it at a good speed – up configurations and network conditions are within the standard. But somehow torrents doesn’t use the full potential of our internet service provider, for example, if you have a connection of 1MBPS torrent doesn’t look to catch the maximum download speed provided by our ISP.
So today we are going to introduce one of the best online services that will allow you to download torrent files with the maximum speed available. The service I am talking about is Filesloop. You don’t need BitTorrent Client to download torrent files as it comes up with a unique download manager which saves a torrent file in their own server, that means you can have a look over your saved files easily.
How To Download Torrent Files With Maximum Speed Using FilesLoop
Also Read: How to Increase uTorrent Download Speed
The more interesting thing is that the website is secure and it is verified by COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA and it is responsive too! that indicates you can get benefitted by mobile too. You can easily browse this website and have a brief look over your data. It also comes up with IDM support IDM (Internet Download Manager) known for boosting up your download speed, you can easily download torrent files through IDM with the help of Filesloop. Let’s know how to download Torrent files with maximum speed.
Steps To Download Torrent Files At Maximum Speed
1. Go to FilesLoop.com from a computer.
2. You need to create a new account here, Click on “Register For free” which is located on the top right side of the page, After that you can see the pop up appears which will ask you to fill up the information you can simply Sign in with your Facebook account.
3. After You Created a free account you need to look over the option of Downloader, This option helps you download Mediafire, Filefactory, Turbobit files with maximum speed.
4. Now you need to select the option of “Torrent” which is located just beside the Downloader option. Here you will have the option to Add torrent Magnet link or you can also upload your torrent files. After you uploaded the torrent file you need to click on Add New torrent.
Also Read: How to Download Torrent Files Using IDM
5. After you have uploaded the torrent file you need to click on Download file option just beside the torrent file. Now you will be redirected to the pricing page if you want a free service then just select an option of Go Free. Now you have to wait until Filesloop to fetch your torrent and gives you a download link, you just need to click on the link to get your files downloaded in maximum speed.
Also Read: Top 10 Best Torrent Sites 2016
If we talk about FilesLoop pricing then the free one comes up with unlimited download speed and you can only download 1 file at a time up to 1 GB whereas premium ones will have unlimited parallel downloads and unlimited downloads per day. The 30 Day premium plan comes up with just $5.90 which is quite affordable if you want amazing download speed. You can also resume your interrupted downloads because Filesloop comes up with Resume Capability too.