Well, Samsung Galaxy S10 has a great feature known as ‘Edge Lighting‘. The feature was first introduced in Samsung Galaxy S10, and it replaces the intrusive notifications that crowd the top of your screen.
When the ‘Edge Lighting’ feature is turned on, the curved edges of Galaxy S10’s screen light up whenever a notification has arrived. What’s more impressive is that Samsung provides users with a few customization options to customize the Edge Lighting feature. For instance, you can choose which apps can use the Edge Lighting, when it happens, etc.
The Edge Lightning feature is right now limited to only curved display smartphones. But the good thing is that you can now get Samsung’s Edge Lighting on any Android smartphone. In this article, we are going to share a working method to get Samsung’s Edge Lighting on any Android device.
How To Get Edge Lighting Feature on any Android Device
To get Edge Lighting on Android, we need to use an app known as Edge Lighting: Notification. It’s an app that lets you enable stunning edge notifications with customization. So, let’s check out how to get Edge Lighting on any Android device.
1. First of all, download & install Edge Lighting: Notification on your device.
2. Once installed, open the app, and it will ask you to grant a few permissions. Make sure to grant every permission.
3. Once done, you will see a screen like this. Here you need to enable the “Display lighting effect..” option.
4. You need to pick the effect style of your choice.
5. Similarly, you can set the Opacity and Round Corner Radius.
6. You can also choose the color of Edge Lighting. There are two options for that – Solid color or mixed color.
7. You can customize other options like Duration, Speed, and Thickness.
8. Similarly, you can explore the Notification panel to select specific applications to display on the notification bar.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can use Edge Lighting: Notification on your Android device.
So, this article is all about how to get Samsung’s Edge Lighting on any Android device. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.