Time to secure your Facebook account from hackers by Enabling Two-Step Authentication Protection In Facebook. Facebook is a giant social media network with more than billions of users. And in this social network, several cyber attacks occur daily that mainly include the hack of Facebook IDs.
And in our previous post, we had included many tips that you should follow to protect your account from attackers. And in this post, we will discuss a way that will help you add two-step verification in your account that will need an extra authentication process to log into your account. So have a look at the complete guide below to proceed.
Steps To Enable Two-Step Authentication Protection In Facebook
The method is straightforward, and you need to alter some settings in your account, enabling two-step authentication in your account with your phone number. Whenever you try to log into your Facebook account, it will ask you a code first to receive in your mobile number. So follow the below steps to proceed.
- First, login into your Facebook account to enable two-step verification.
- Now in your account, click on the arrow button and click on Settings.
- Now click on the Security tab there, and you will see a list of options on the right side.
- There click on Login Approvals options, and then the options will expand.
- Now there tick the checkbox and click on the get started button.
- And then, you will enable two-step verification using your mobile number by entering your mobile number there.
- After entering your no., just click on save changes, and then you will receive a security code in your mobile number to verify.
- That’s I; you are done, now you will always need a code that will be sent to your mobile number whenever you want to login into your account.
Use this method and protect your Facebook account from hackers that can only crack your password and not the code you will only have in the mobile number you have set in the above steps.
With this method, you can easily secure your account as someone can crack your password by different hacks, but it will be tough for any hacker to crack the code generated randomly when you start logging in to your account. I hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.