Time to secure your Facebook account from hackers by Enabling Two Step Authentication Protection In Facebook. As Facebook is giant social media network having more than billions of users in it. And in this social network there are number of cyber attacks occurs daily that mainly include the hack of Facebook IDs. And in our previous post we had included many tips that you should follow to protect your account from attackers. And in this post we will be discussing a way that will help you to add two step verification in your account that will need an extra authentication process to login into your account. So have a look on complete guide below to proceed.
How To Enable Two Step Authentication Protection In Facebook
The method is very simple and you just need to alter some settings in your account and you will enable two step authentication in your account with your phone number and whenever you try to logged into your facebook account it will ask you a code first that will be received in your mobile number. So follow the below steps to proceed.
Steps To Activate Two Step Authentication Protection In Facebook:
- First of login into your Facebook account where you want to enable two step verification.
- Now in your account click on arrow button and click on Settings there.
- Now click on Security tab there and you will see list of options at the right side.
- There click on Login Approvals options and then the options will get expanded.
- Now there tick the checkbox and click on get started button.
- And then you will enable two step verification using your mobile number by entering your mobile number there.
- Now after entering your no. just click on save changes and then your will receive a security code in your mobile number to verify.
- Thats it you are done, now you will always need a code that will sent to your mobile number whenever you want to login into your account.
Use this method and protect your Facebook account from the hackers that can only crack your password and not the code that you will only having in your mobile number that you have set in the above steps.
- Best Tips To Secure Your Facebook Account From Hackers
- How To Find Facebook Friends Hidden Email Address
- How To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
- How To Use Multiple Facebook Accounts On Android
- How To Automatically Post Birthday Wishes On Your Friends Facebook Wall
- How To Accept/Reject All Facebook Requests At Once
So above is all about How To Enable Two Step Authentication Protection In Facebook. With this method you can easily secure you account as someone can crack your password by different hacks but it will be very difficult for any hacker to crack the code that will generate randomly when you start logging in your account. Hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.