It’s of no doubt that WhatsApp is right now the most popular instant messaging app. The instant messaging app is available for both Android and iOS users. WhatsApp is more than a standard text messaging app as it also lets you make voice/video calls, group video calls, etc.
The official WhatsApp app for Android and iOS already has dark mode support. Now, it looks like the Dark Mode has landed on the web version as well. A few months ago, we shared an article on how to enable Dark Mode on the WhatsApp app, but that required users to make some modifications through the inspect element.
Also Read: How to Enable Dark Mode On Facebook
How to Enable Dark Mode in WhatsApp Web
The new dark mode feature for web users will let them change the color theme of WhatsApp from white to black. So, in this article, we have decided to share a method to enable Dark Mode on the WhatsApp web. So, let’s check out how to enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp Web.
1. First of all, open your favorite web browser.
2. Now head to the web.whatsapp.com.
3. Next, connect your phone and PC to the same WiFi network. Once done, scan the QR code displayed on the PC screen with the WhatsApp mobile app.
4. Now, you will be logged into the WhatsApp account. Click on the Three dots as shown in the screenshot.
5. Select Settings.
6. Under the Settings page, you need to click on the Theme.
7. Under the Theme, you need to select Dark Mode and click on Ok.
8. Now, you will see the WhatsApp web’s dark mode.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can enable dark mode on WhatsApp web.
So, this article is all about how to enable dark mode on WhatsApp web. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.