Get your iPhone factory reset without having the needed password while clearing all the data and settings.
If your iPhone is lagging or you want your iPhone to be completely refreshed, then the Factory reset is always the better option that cleans up all your iPhone data, and your device’s performance gets boosted. But the major issue that is usually faced with resetting is the password lock set there, and if you don’t have that, you are unable to reset settings on your iPhone.
But we are here with its solution, as you can use other ways to reset your iPhone, and that is what we discussed right here. So have a look at these methods discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: Best Hidden iPhone Secret Codes
Factory Reset iPhone Without Password
Here you will be using iPhone recovery mode to factory reset your device, and that is too use a PC tool that will allow you to reset all your iPhone data and settings. And using this method, you will not require any password to reset your device. So have a look at the complete steps below to proceed.
- First of all, you need to back up your iPhone, and for that, our post will guide you.
- After taking a complete backup of your device, you need some tools that are iOSBoot Genius & iTunes, which will help you to reset your iPhone.
- After downloading these tools to your windows PC, install them.
- Now take the original USB data cable of your iPhone and connect your iPhone to your computer using it.
- Now launch the iOSBoot Genius tool on your windows PC and wait for the tool to detect the iPhone you connected to your PC using a USB cable.
- Now you simply need to enter the recovery mode of your iPhone by clicking on “Enter Recovery Mode” of iOSBoot Genius.
- Now a popup from iTunes will appear asking, “iPhone is in recovery mode, and you must restore it before it can be used with iTunes” then simply click on Ok.
- Now simply restore your iPhone by clicking on the Restore iPhone button on iTunes.
- Now you can simply restore your iCloud backup to your device.
- That’s it you are done; now your iPhone is successfully reset and gets back to its factory settings, and that too without any need of a password or any passcode that you need when trying to reset it internal settings of iPhone.
Also Read: How To Add 3D Touch Feature On Any iPhone
With this method, you can easily restore or, say, Factory reset your iPhone without needing a password and passcode by just using some simple steps discussed in this post. I hope you like this cool solution, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you still face any problems with the above-mentioned method.