It doesn’t matter whether your smartphone has 8GB or 12GB of RAM; if you don’t manage the RAM usage properly, you will have performance issues. Even though RAM Management is good on new devices, it’s still recommended to keep track of RAM consumption manually.
However, the Android mobile operating system doesn’t offer any feature to find apps using the most Memory. To do that, you first need to enable the Developer option and monitor the app resource consumption manually.
Also read: 10 Best Android Apps To Automate Tasks
Steps to Find Which Apps Are Using the Most Memory on Android
So, if you are wondering what apps are eating up RAM memory, we will help you find out. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to find which apps are using the most Memory on Android. Let’s check out.
1. First of all, open the Settings app on your Android.
2. Now, scroll down and tap on the About Phone option.
3. Under the About phone, find the Build Number option. You need to tap on the Build number 5-6 times in a row to active the Developer Mode.
4. Now, move back to the previous page and find the Developer options.
5. On the Developer Mode, tap on the Memory as shown in the screenshot below.
6. On the next page, tap on the Memory used by apps option.
7. This will list down the Average Memory use of every app installed on your device. You can adjust the time frame with the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can find which apps are using the most Memory on Android.
So, this guide is all about finding which apps are using the most Memory on Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.