As we all know, we can know when someone reads our WhatsApp message. WhatsApp lets their users know when users read the exchanged message with a blue double check.
However, have you ever thought you could know who removed you from Facebook? Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t give you the required permissions to know if you have many friends on your Facebook account, and manually finding out could be an uphill task.
Steps to Find out who Deleted you on Facebook
Therefore here we are going to share a method that will help you know who removes you from Facebook easily. We will use a Google Chrome extension that will download your whole Facebook friend list and notify you once anyone removes you from Facebook.
1. First, you need to go to www.deleted.io, and there you have to install it’s Google chrome Extension. You can download it from here.
2. You need to add the “Who Deleted Me” Google Chrome extension to your Chrome browser.
3. Now, You need to click on the added extension. It will check for your friend list.
4. Once finished, it will let you know how many friends you have in your facebook account.
5. In case someone removes you from Facebook, it will notify you, “You’ve made “xxx” new friends and lost “x” friend (Here, “x” is your number of friends). Simply click on “Let’s go see Who”
6. Once you click Let’s Go See Who, it will show you who removed you from Facebook.
That’s it! You are done. This way, you can know who has removed or deleted you from facebook.
So, that’s how easy it is to find out who deleted you on Facebook. If you need more help finding who removed you on Facebook, let us know in the comment box below. Also, if this article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends as well.