Instagram is a great platform to share precious moments & connect with users. It’s primarily a photo-sharing platform that allows users to share photos and videos. The platform has improved significantly over the past few years and now offers a TikTok-type feature called Reels.
While you can use Instagram from a desktop, it’s primarily designed for mobile use. Finding your Profile URL could be difficult since it’s made for Android and iPhone devices. At times, you might even find it hard to grab the profile link of your followers on mobile.
Best Ways to Find Your Instagram Profile URL
Hence, if you are looking for ways to find Instagram your account’s URL or link, you might find this article very useful. This article will share the best methods to fetch the URL of any account on Instagram. So, let’s get started.
1) How to Find Your Instagram Link on Desktop
Well, the steps for finding the profile link of Instagram on a desktop are pretty straightforward. You need to follow some of the simple steps we have shared below. Here’s how you can find your Instagram Link on your desktop.
1. Open your favorite web browser and log in to Instagram.com.
2. Now click on the profile picture shown in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Click on the Profile from the list of options.
4. This will open your Instagram Profile page. The URL displayed on the address bar is your Instagram Link.
5. You need to follow the same steps to find the Instagram profile URL of other users.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can get your Instagram Link on a desktop.
2) How to Get Your Instagram Link on Mobile
If you use the Instagram mobile app to access the platform, you must follow these steps to get your Instagram Profile URL. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device.
2. Next, tap on the profile picture displayed in the bottom right corner.
3. This will open your profile page. You need to note down the username displayed in the top-left corner.
4. Now, you need to put the username you have noted after the “https://www.instagram.com/”
5. For example, if your username is ‘techviral’, the URL would be ‘https://www.instagram.com/techviral/’
That’s it! This is how you can get your Instagram profile link on mobile. You need to grab the username and paste it after ‘https://www.instagram.com/’
3) How to Find and Copy Someone Else’s Profile Link?
Now that you know how to find your Instagram profile URL, you may also want to find someone else. It’s easy to find and copy someone else’s profile link on Instagram. For that, follow the steps we have shared below.
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Now open the Instagram Profile whose link you want to copy.
3. Tap on the three-dotted icon at the top right corner.
4. From the menu that appears, select Copy profile URL. This will copy the Profile URL to your phone’s clipboard.
5. You can also tap on the Share this profile to share the profile link with someone else.
That’s it! This is how you can find someone else’s profile URL on Instagram Mobile.
So, that’s all about how to get your Instagram link on desktop and mobile. After fetching the profile link, you can share the URL with friends who want to follow your account.