1. Check whether Java is installed properly or not
2. Turn On Java On Your Web Browser
1. First, click on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner of your Chrome browser and then select Settings.
2. Now, under the Settings Panel, head to the Advanced option and there find and click on ‘Content Settings’
4. Clear The Cache, History, Cookies & Passwords.
However, create a backup of your important usernames and passwords before clearing browser data. On Google Chrome, users need to press the Shift + CTRL + Delete Button to clear everything. Users must do the same on Mozilla, Opera, and other browsers.