Now easily Take Webpage Screenshots in Microsoft Edge with the help of simple trick that will allow you to capture the complete page in the single click. So follow the tutorial to proceed.
You would be working on the Microsoft edge browser that is one of the best web browsers out there, and while working with it and surfing through the web content, you might sometimes likely find up some web page to have important data, or anyhow you feel it be saved for further dealings. You wish to take up the screenshot of the particular section of the web page, but what happens! You don’t find up the way to do that up? Yeah, this could happen more probably because there is no such direct option available on the Microsoft Edge to take up the web page screenshot. Now you don’t want to shuffle through many of the options or settings to find up the option to take up the web page screenshot. For that, you are at the right place because here in this article we would tell you the way with which you could easily take web page screenshots in Microsoft Edge. Just go and have a look and read up the article!
How to Take Full Webpage Screenshots in Microsoft Edge
The method is simple and easy, and you just need to follow the simple step by step guide to fix out this error on your Windows PC.
Steps to Take Full Webpage Screenshots in Microsoft Edge:
1. Go to the Website inside the Microsoft edge browser and get on to the web page that you wish to take up the screenshot.
2. Now when you are right there on the webpage that you wish to take a screenshot, just look for the pencil-and-selection icon on the web browser. This is although placed on the upper right section of the browser so go there and click on this icon.
3. Now for taking up the screenshot of the full web page, you have to just click on the Save icon placed on the purple menu bar. That’s too very simple just look for the icon and click on it every time you wish to take up the screenshot of the full web page.
4. But if you don’t wish to capture up to the full web page in the screenshot then click on the scissor icon placed to the left of the Screenshots menu. Using up the scissor tool select up the region of the web page for which you wish to take up the screenshot. You would be easily notified by the section you have selected because the rest of the section would remain darkened while doing this up.
5. To make up the notes from the screenshots you capture inside the Microsoft Web browser, click on the notes icon and the text box would pop up on your screen asking you to write for your content of the note. Just do that up and then click outside the area of the note to done that up.
6. You could also make up special text refining by using up the various tools available for you on the screen to the toolbar of the web browser i.e., the Highlighter tool. Highlighting the text, changing of thickness could be done with that. For more settings, you could use up the pen icon also.
Note: To save up your screenshots click on the Save Icon to the right of the Screenshots toolbar. A pop up would appear so just choose up the path for your images and then click on Save button!
And this was the simple and easy way with which you could easily take up the web page screenshots while working on the Microsoft Edge browser. As you have already got from the above article that there is no need to perform any additional or advanced installations within the browser to get up the option of web page Screenshot in your browser. Just go and utilize the method now!