Even though Google Chrome is the most used web browser for desktops, it’s still not the best. Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox are still in the race and used by millions of users.
If you are using the latest version of Windows 10/11, you may already have the Microsoft Edge browser built-in. Microsoft Edge is a good web browser and supports many extensions.
Also, Microsoft Edge provides you such features that you don’t usually find on any other web browser. One such feature is the built-in screenshot tool that allows you to take full webpage screenshots.
Steps to take Full Webpage Screenshots in Microsoft Edge
Hence, this article will share some easy steps to take full webpage screenshots in Microsoft Edge. The steps will be very easy; follow them as mentioned. Let’s get started.
1. First, make sure you are using the latest version of Microsoft Edge Browser. The web browser automatically installs the updates in the background.
2. Open the web browser and visit the site where you want to capture a full-page screenshot.
3. Now scroll down till the page’s end to ensure all images are loaded. Next, click on the Menu (Three dots) > Web Capture.
4. This will open the Web Capture tool. Here you need to click on the Full Page option.
5. Alternatively, you can press the CTRL + SHIFT + S key to quickly bring up the Web Capture tool.
That’s it! This is how you can take full-page screenshots in your Microsoft Edge browser.
So, this guide is about taking full-page screenshots in the Microsoft Edge browser. If you need more help capturing full-page screenshots in the Edge browser, let us know in the comments below. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.