How to Add file manager on your iPhone using cool cydia tweak im order to manage your files properly and efficiently.
[dropcap]F[/dropcap]ile manager is the only way to manage all your files in your device and its the app that route all your files on your device and display to you to better manage them according to your wish. In Operating system like android and Windows device there is inbuilt file managers are there and you can also get some custom third party apps too. But in ios devices like iphone no such thing is there, you just see is all your music files in music app and all your pictures and videos in Photos app. But you don’t know exactly in which directory they are being present and its impossible to manage them all according to your wish. So resolve out this we are here with a cool method that will help you to add a File manager in your iphone. Yes exactly you can now add file manager option on your iPhone too where you can manage and see all your file and also the different directories where those file are being located. So for that follow up the complete guide below.
How to Add File Manager On iPhone
The method is quite simple and just need to jailbreak your iPhone and then you will have to use a cydia app to have cool cydia tweak that will allow to get the File manager feature on your iPhone, And for that you just need to follow some simple steps below.
Things You Can Do With iFile Cydia Tweak:
- Copy, paste, rename, and move files.
- Edit text files and property lists, such as configuration files.
- Install .deb software packages.
- Pack and unpack ZIPs and other compressed files.
- Import mp3s and other files into your iPod library (using Gremlin2 on iOS).
Steps To Use Cydia Tweak To Get File Manager on iPhone:
1. First of all you need to have cydia app on your iPhone and that will only come up when your device is Jailbreak.
2. Now you need to have cool cydia tweak that is ifile the tweak that will be adding a cool file manager on your iphone that you will use to see all directories and files to manage them efficiently.
3. Now when the app get’s installed on your iOS device then you need to reboot your iPhone and you can easily do that by simply clicking on Reboot Now button.
4. Now when your device starts launch the iFile app from the app drawer.
Also Read: How To Add 3D Touch Feature On Any iPhone
So above is all about How to Add File Manager on iPhone. With this technique, you can easily add up the file manager on your iPhone and better manage your files and do lots of things in it. So must try this out. Hope you like our work, keep on sharing. Leave a comment if you still have any related queries with this.