You can save lots of memory to make your Android perform better. Transferring media through social media networks also consumes lots of memory, and to free up this space; you can compress out all your images in your Android. So, we will share a valuable method of compressing images in Android without losing quality; go through the entire post to learn about it.
Do you use your phone camera very often to click selfies or photos? All those image files consume lots of memory in your android smartphone. For Android users, we are here with a method to Compress Images In Android Without Losing Quality.
You can save lots of memory to make your Android perform better. Transferring media through social media networks also consumes lots of memory, and to free up this space; you can compress out all your images in your Android. So look at the complete guide to compress images without losing their quality.
How To Compress Images In Android Without Losing Quality
The method is straightforward and depends on an excellent android app that will allow you to compress all your android images with a single click while maintaining their quality. So follow up on the below steps to proceed.
Compress Image File Without Losing Quality
1. First of all, download and install the app Photo Compress on your android device.
2. Now launch the app, and there you will see options Pick the image from the gallery, capture, and multiple compress. Now you can choose any random picture from the gallery to compress it. Choose the various options to squeeze 2 or more or compress all the images in a gallery to save lots of data on your android device.
3. Now select the Compression action at the next screen.
4. Select the quality you want to set to the image you are compressing.
That’s it! You are done; now your images get compressed, which will save lots of memory.
Using Compress Image
Low on storage? But you don’t want to delete your precious images; just compress them! It is a simple app that compresses images in just 1 tap. It is one of the new Image compressor tools which can compress your photos up to 97% without compromising the quality.
1. You need to download and install compressed images on your Android smartphone would help if you
You need to tap on the gallery icon to start selecting your photos.
3. In the next step, you need to select the images you want to compress.
4. Now, tap on the tick button and wait for the app to compress the selected images. Once compressed, you will see the screen below.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can compress images in your Android without losing quality.
Cram is an image compressor app to shrink pictures on your Android device by 60% or more—without compromising the actual display/print dimensions, resolution, or beauty of your photo files.
However, it only gives you 300 photos free over the app’s lifetime. Later, you have to pay $1.99 to remove the limitation.
1. First, download CRAM from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone. You can get the download link below.
2. Open the app and grant permission to access your smartphone’s storage.
3. Now, you will see an interface like the one below. Here you need to tap on the ‘Cram it!’
4. The selector will be asked to select the photos to reduce the size. Simply choose the images and tap on ‘Cram it!’
5. Wait until the app compresses your images. Once done, you will get a popup that will show you the reduced size of the photos.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can use Cram! To reduce the size of your images. If you need further help, discuss it with us in the comments.
Photoczip – Compress, resize, and zip all photos in one step. This app is a simple and handy tool for you to compress large photos on your smartphone/tablet. It can compress pictures to less than 100KB in one step. It can even convert PNG to JPG.
The easy-to-use Image Resizer helps you quickly reduce your picture size or resolution. Resizer allows you to promptly reduce photo size without losing quality. You don’t have to manually save resized pictures because they are automatically saved in a separate folder titled’ Pictures/PhotoResizer’ and are accessible via the built-in Gallery app.
This is another excellent android app that helps you to reduce photo file size so that you can use it for Email, Twitter, and Facebook sharing. The best thing about this app is that you will hardly notice any influence in the original photo, even if the image is reduced with this.
The easy-to-use Image Resizer helps you quickly reduce your picture size or resolution. Smart Image Resizer is a perfect choice if you want to reduce the picture size or resolution quickly. Photo Resizer allows you to promptly reduce photo size without losing quality.
This is another best Android app that helps you compress or resize images based on size and quality. As we know, photos captured with an HD camera take vast memory. So, with Image compress, you can compress your images up to 10 times.
Using Online Sites
Well, plenty of websites available on the web can compress images without losing quality. However, not all those are responsive. So, here we have shared some of the best responsive sites you can visit to compress images on Android.
TinyPNG is one of the leading websites out there known for lossless conversion. You can compress both PNG and JPG files through TinyPNG. The great thing about TinyPNG is that it can shorten and cut down almost 50% of your image size. So, TinyPNG is one of the best sites you can visit from Android to compress images.
Compress.io is another popular image compression website that you can visit from your Android smartphone. The site can be operated via mobile devices, and it can compress your images while maintaining quality. So, Compress.io is the best image compression site you can visit from your Android smartphone.
Compress JPEG is another fully responsive site you can visit right now to compress images. The great thing about Compress JPEG is that it allows users to compress multiple images simultaneously. Not just that, but the compression level is also good, and you can expect lossless compression. So, Compress JPEG is another best responsive sites you can visit from your Android device.
With this method, you can efficiently compress out all the large images on your android device and can save lots of memory on your android device. So preserve your memory and increase your android performance.
I hope you like our work do share it with others. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.