Wikipedia is a multilingual, web-based, free-content encyclopedia project supported by the Wikimedia Foundation and based on a model of openly editable content.
This is where more than billions of users get information on all the topics for free, whatever they search on the Google search engine. Now when you come across any topic, you might don’t have time to read it all at once.
So to overcome this, we have a solution by which you can convert any topic to an ebook and store it on your computer to read later. So proceed with the complete guide below.
Steps to Create an E-Book from Wikipedia Articles
In this, you will be converting any Wikipedia articles to the ebook format that you store either on your computer or smartphone to read whenever you need. You have to follow the simple steps below to proceed.
1. First of all, in Wikipedia, search for your favorite topic that you want to save permanently on your device.
2. Now on the left sections under print/export, you will find Create a book.
3. Now, the book creation page will open there. Click on Start book creator.
4. Now on the next page, click on Add this page to your book.
5. Similarly, you can move some other pages to your book by placing your cursor on the link and then clicking Add this page to your book again.
6. Following this step, you can add multiple pages, and when you are completed, click on Show book there.
7. Now fill up all the details of your book on the Manage book page.
That’s it! After this, click the download button, and your ebook with desired pages will be with you.
So above is all about How to Create an eBook from Wikipedia Articles. With this method, you can easily get all your favorite topics(articles) from Wikipedia in a single ebook with the simple steps discussed above. I hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.