Many of you must be facing problem while Deleting Or Forgetting Wifi Network In Windows 10. Windows 10 is awesome operating system that is now one of the best operating system in the market that is now freely available for all the versions of windows. There are many features that are added in this OS, but one thing that user does’t find is Forget Network which comes when you right click on any network. As this option now will available by exploring little bit settings. So here we have discuss the complete guide to delete or forget any wireless profile in your windows 10 easily. So have a look on complete guide below to proceed.
How To Delete Or Forget Wifi Network In Windows 10
The method is very simple and straight and is little change from the way that we used in previous versions of window that is 7,8 etc where we just right click on select forget network. So follow the steps below to proceed.
Steps To Delete or Forget any wireless profile in Windows 10
- First of all click on network option at the system tray and you will see all the networks currently available around you.
- There click on Network Settings there and the Network Settings dialog box will get appear.
- Now under Wifi section scroll down and then click on Manage Wifi Networks.
- Now scroll down and you will see all the known network with their mac details.
- Click on the network that you want to forget in your PC and click on Forget.
- Thats it you are done, now the wifi network will get deleted from your wifi profiles list.
If you facing problems with connecting network whose security key has been changed try the method and fix your problem.
- How To Enable Safe Mode Boot Menu In Windows 10
- How To Stop Windows 10 Being Spying On You
- How To Install Windows 10 On Mac Using Bootcamp
- How To Fix The Windows 10 Slow Boot Issue
- Best Free Antivirus For Windows 10
- Best Windows 10 Themes/Skins
- How to Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 8
So above is all about How To Delete Or Forget Wifi Network In Windows 10. With this method you can easily forget any wifi network if you want to delete or if you change the password of that wifi network if the security key is changed and you are not able to connect it. Hope you like our work, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.