Today while using Google Chrome Browser you have to fill many entries in many forms or text fields like in search boxes and mailboxes. And when you filled these entries they get autosave in the browser and when you want to fill some another entry in another site of a similar type then the chrome browser displays all the options that you have filled in the past.
Sometimes these entries make you feel embarrassing as many of them you won’t show to others. Yes, it is possible you can do this by just following some simple steps discussed below.
Steps To Delete Unwanted Auto-Complete Entries from Chrome
The method is very simple and straight and does not require any software and plugin etc. Just some shortcut key of your keyboard. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
- First of all, browse any of the websites on which you want to delete entries let it be Facebook.
- Now type any word in the Facebook Id text box and it will show some suggestions name if you have filled it before.
- Now move your mouse cursor to the any of entries that you want to remove.
- Now press the shift+delete button of your keyboard while keeping the mouse cursor on the entry you want to delete.
- Now you will see the selected entry will be deleted and will never show if you not again fill it.
By this, all your autofill entries from your browser and also you can also use this in your google search results too where you might have searched some keywords that you never want to share with anyone. Hope you like the post, don’t forget to share it with your friends and leave a comment below if you face any problem.