Well, Instagram doesn’t allow users to save images or videos, but you can save video clips with some apps and websites. The good thing is that there are multiple ways to download videos from Instagram on Windows and Android.
In this article, we will share the best methods for downloading Instagram videos on Android and Windows.
The famous photo and video sharing platform Instagram has shortly become one of the favorite platforms for many users. On Instagram, you need to create an account to discover various photos and videos.
If you have already been using Instagram for a while or spent lots of time on Instagram, you most probably want to download some cool videos from the platform.
2 Methods To Download Instagram Videos from Android & PC
1) Download Instagram Videos On Android
To save your favorite videos from Instagram, users need to install an app from the Google Play Store. Look, there are plenty of apps available for the same purpose on the Google Play Store, but out of all those, InstaSaver is the best one.
So, in this method, we will use InstaSaver to download Instagram videos on Android.
1. First of all, download & install InstaSaver on your Android smartphone.
2. Once downloaded, open the app, and you will see a screen like below.
3. Now, open Instagram and browse the video you want to save.
4. Tap on the three dots menu and select Copy Link.
5. Now open the Instasaver app on your Android and tap on ‘Insta Post Downloader.’ Paste the copied link there and then tap on Show the content.
6. Now, you will see the preview of the video. Here you need to tap on ‘Save Video.’
7. Wait until the download completes.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can use Instasaver to download Instagram videos on Android.
Video Download Instagram Photos & Videos On Android and iPhone:
2) Download Instagram Videos On Windows
Downloading Instagram Videos on Windows is relatively easy compared to the Android method. You don’t need to use any software to download Instagram videos. Just follow some of the simple steps given below.
1. First of all, open the Instagram video you want to download. Then, click on the three dots menu and select the option ‘Copy Link.’
2. Now, open a new tab and visit the DreDown website. You can directly visit the website from here. Click on the Instagram icon.
3. You need to paste the link you have just copied in Step 1. Once done, click on ‘DreDown.’
4. Wait for a few seconds, and it will preview the video. It will provide you with the MP4 download link. Click on the download link button to download the video.
Video: Download Instagram Videos on Windows
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can download Instagram Videos on Android and Windows. If you have any doubt, let us know in the comment box below.