As today almost every iPhone, iPad, and other iDevice user are eagerly waiting for the latest OS update from apple that is iOS 9.3. This update is coming to the public shortly.
But the beta version for the public is out, and anyone can access that version and try it on their iDevice to check out all the features and the related bugs and issues to report them to Apple.
Steps to Download iOS 9.3 Public Beta in Your iOS Devices
And here is the guide by which you can upgrade your iOS device to the latest beta version that is iOS 9.3. So follow up the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
- First of all, download and install iTunes on your computer. If you don’t have iTunes, download it from here.
- Now connect your iPhone to your computer using Apple’s USB cable and wait for iTunes to detect your iPhone.
- Now when your iPhone gets connected, enter the passcode.
- Now open the backup section and select This computer to tell iTunes to backup the data, saving iCloud space.
- Now click the Backup Now button to begin the backup process. If the button is grayed out, your iPhone is syncing with iTunes.
- Now a popup informing you about the backup of apps not in the iTunes library will appear. If you want to backup those apps, click on Backup Apps.
- Now the backup process will be started, and all our iPhone data, including images, videos, songs, apps, and all other data, will get backup in your pc as a single file, and you can archive that file.
- Now you need to register an account for iOS 9.3 public beta version, which you can do at beta.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad, which you want to register for iOS 9.3 beta update.
- Sign up with your Apple ID and password, then sign in and Accept the terms and conditions.
- Now on your iOS device, go to beta.apple.com, enroll on the iOS tab, and click Download Profile.
- Now click on install, enter your passcode, again click install, and then click Reboot when the process is done.
- Now iOS 9.3 public beta will start downloading on your device, and once it’s completed, simply install it by confirming your passcode at installation time.
That’s it! You are done. Now you have the latest public beta version on your iOS device.
So above is all about downloading iOS 9.3 Public Beta on your iOS devices. Use the complete guide discussed above and have the latest version of iOS on your device to test its feature. If you need more help downloading iOS 9.3 public beta, let us know in the comments.