As today almost every iPhone,iPad and other iDevice user is eagerly waiting for the latest OS update from apple that is iOS 9.3. This update is completely coming for public shortly. But the beta version for public is out and anyone can access that version and can try in the iDevice to checkout all the features and the related bugs and issues to report them to Apple for the betterment of the upgrading version that is 9.3 that will be coming up shortly. And here is the guide by which you can upgrade your iOS device to the latest beta version that is iOS 9.3. So follow up the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Get the latest test version of your iOS that os 9.3 public beta in your iOS device by registering it on apple beta site
Also Read: How To Remove Duplicate Contacts From iPhone
How to Download iOS 9.3 Public Beta in Your iOS Devices
So developers and public get ready to test the latest and most cool version of ios till now that is ios 9.3 that surely come up will lots new features that you will surely love to try in your device. First of all checkout the device that are currently being supported by this OS and then proceed with this.
Steps to Upgrade Your Devices To iOS 9.3 Public Beta:
- First of all download and install iTunes in your computer, if you don’t have itunes then downlaod it from here.
- Now connect you iphone with your computer using apple’s USB cable and wait for itunes to detect your iphone.
- Now when your iphone gets connected then open the passcode if any of your iphone as backup process will not starts until you unlock screen passcode of your iphone.
- Now open the backup section and select This computer there as it is to tell the itunes to backup the data in computer which will save icloud space.
- Now click on Backup Now button there and this will begin the backup process. If the button is grayed out, your iPhone is currently being syncing with iTunes.
- Now a popup can appear informing about backup of apps that are not in itunes library if you want to backup those apps click on backup apps.
- Now backup process will be strated and all our iphone data including images,videos,songs,apps and all other data will get backup in your pc as a single file and you can archieve that file.
- Now you need to register account for iOS 9.3 public beta version and that you can do at beta.apple.com on iPhone or iPad which you want to register for iOS 9.3 beta update.
- There sign up with your apple ID and password and then sign in there and Accept the terms and condition and thats it your are done till this.
- Now in your iOS device go to beta.apple.com and enroll on iOS tab and then click on Download Profile there.
- Now click on install and then enter your passcode and again click on install and then simply click on Reboot when the process is done.
- Now iOS 9.3 public beta will start downloading on your device and once its completed simply install it by confirming your passcode at installation time.
- Thats it you are done, now you have the latest public beta version on your iOS device.
Also Read: Best iPhone Tricks 2016 & iPhone Hacks 2016
So above is all about How to Download iOS 9.3 Public Beta in Your iOS Devices. Use the complete guide discussed above and have the latest version of iOS in your device to test its feature.