After the out of Windows 10 we are here with How to Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or 8. No doubt Windows 10 is now the most amazing Operating System but there are many users that still want to use old operating system and also wants to checkout this new windows too. So for them we have a trick that is Dual Boot both windows. Yes you can do this with a very easy method that we have discussed below, by which you can enjoy out the Latest Windows 10 with 7 and 8.
How to Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or 8
The method is very simple and straight and with this you can use previous windows withing your latest upgraded windows 10. If you have not upgraded your OS to windows 10 the Upgrade Windows 7/8/8.1 To Windows 10 today. And in windows 10 you will follow the below steps to get the two OS that is Windows 10 and Windows 7or 8 in a single PC. Proceed with below steps.
- After upgrading your OS to Windows 10
- Now you need To Create Bootable Windows to make your external drive bootable.
- Now you have windows 10 already installed and other OS that is either windows 10 or Window 7 in your USB drive that i sbootable.
- Now you need to make an extra partition where you will install your new operating system.
- So Just follow our post Partition A Hard Disk Without Formatting and make a separate partition of around 40-50 GB.
- Now you need to install windows 7 or 8 in that drive, for that insert the USB in your computer and restart PC and boot through USB drive and install the OS in the partition you freshly made.
- Now after complete installation both the Windows will get installed in the different hard drive partition.
- Thats is now everytime you boot into your computer you will see both the option that is Boot into Windows 10 & Boot into Windows 7 or 8.
So above is complete guide for How to Dual Boot Windows 10 with Windows 7 or 8. With these you can easily enjoy two OS that is Windows 10 and any other previous version in a same PC. And you can work on any windows which you feel more convenient. Hope you like our work, do share this cool post with others too. Leave a comment below if you need our help at any step discussed above.