For iPhone users, we are here with Remove Stock Apps From iPhone Home Screen Without Jailbreak. As today there are more than billions that are using ios devices like their smartphone. And on iPhone, there are come with some stock apps that are preinstalled from apple. Some of these are not at all useful for some of the users.
But you can’t simply remove them from your ios device. So we have a cool way by which you can easily remove any stock app without jailbreak your iPhone device. So have a look at the complete guide below.
Steps To Remove Stock Apps From iPhone Home Screen Without Jailbreak
The method is very simple but a tricky one where you have to alter between apps. So follow up the steps below to proceed with removing any pre-installed apps from your iPhone without any need of jailbreak.
Remove Pre-installed Apps From iPhone Home Without Jailbreak
- First of all, on your iPhone go to Settings and there go to General.
- Therefrom the lots of options select out Restrictions.
- Now by default it will be disable, you have to enable it by clicking Enable Restriction.
- Now it will ask you to enter your Restriction passcode and again enter to confirm the restriction passcode, here you can choose-out any passcode.
- There you will see all your apps and features of your iPhone. Now swipe and turn off anyone that you wish to do.
- That’s it you are done, with this that feature or say the app will get remove out from your home screen that you restore it later on.
Yu can easily remove out any pre-installed apps that you don’t like to have in your iphone. Hope you like this cool method, do share this with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.