[dropcap]W[/dropcap]indows 10 is one of the cool operating system offer by Microsoft, with its numerous features there is one of the best feature that most of you don’t even heard about and that is portability. Yes windows 10 is portable and you can run this operating system over pendrive too. Yes its possible you can make a pendrive such to run Windows 10 on any PC virtually and without actually installing the operating system on that PC. Yes its possible and i know you must not tried this till yet.
We are here to guide you How To Run Windows 10 From USB Drive and to explore out this feature. And with that you can enjoy the complete OS just from your pendrive. So have a look on complete method discussed below to proceed.
How To Run Windows 10 From USB Drive
The method is quite simple and straight and you just need is a cool tool that will allow you to install the windows virtually on your USB drive and it will use USB memory as a system memory and with that you can run operating system directly from your pendrive. And the guide is simple and to implement it follow the below steps.
Steps To Run Windows 10 OS From USB Drive:
1. First of all you need to download and install the cool tool WintoUSB, the tool that will allow you install ISO file over the USB drive to run on your computer.
2. After downloading run and install this tool in your computer.
4. Now you need is the ISO file of the Windows 10 and for that you can get the file from Here.
6. Now when you select the ISO file just select the operating system from the list that you want to install virtually on the USB.
8. Thats it you are done, now you have portable windows installed on the USB drive that you can directly run by inserting pendrive in PC and starting this OS.
So above was all about How To Run Windows 10 From USB. Use this method and you can easily make portable windows to run in it any PC just from your USB and without any need of internally installing it in that PC. So try this out today and have fun. Hope you like this do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you still have any related queries with this.