You may be familiar with the notifications feature if you are using Android. You get all your notifications on the Notification Panel of the screen. But you will also know that most of the notifications you get are either deleted by you only or swiped from the panel.
App and system notifications are not stored forever, but what if you want them all saved for future review?
Steps to Save Entire Notifications History on Android Forever
The method is quite simple and depends on a cool app that will allow you to save notification history forever on your android device. For that, you need to follow some simple steps below to proceed.
1. Notification Logger type of application that records all your past notifications. The matter of fact is that this app is not available on the Google Play Store, and you have to get it from third-party app stores. The first step is to install this app on your device.
2. Once the app is installed on your device, launch it. Next, grant all the permissions that the app asks for.
3. After setting the preferences in the app menu, you have to set this app enabled in your phone’s settings. To do that, follow the directions given:
Settings > Sound and Notification > Notification > Notification access. In the Notification access, select the Notification Logger and select “Allow” in the pop-up menu.
4. After all these steps Notification logger has been set for use, but it won’t show the log of history from the Notifications. To do that, you need to wait for the notifications to accumulate.
5. After that, tap the refresh button at the top of the main menu. Doing that will show you the notifications you received when the Notification loggers were installed. The only thing you will come across is that you won’t be able to open the notifications by tapping to see them.
So above is all about how to save the entire notifications history on Android forever. Let us know if you need more help on this topic in the comments. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends.