InShortViral: Save all the Snapchat images automatically when you open it in your android.
[dropcap]S[/dropcap]napchat is being used by lots of people as its cool app by which you can chat by sharing your pictures. Taking screenshots of every picture that arrived to your snapchat account can be quite boring. And what about saving snapchat image automatically in your android device when you open it, Yes it is possible , you can actually make your android to save your all snapchat images that you open in your account. And you just require is a rooted android and some of its apps and modules to make that method to work. So have a look on the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How To Automatically Save Snapchat images In Android
The method is quite simple and just need a rooted android device that will allow Xposed installer to run on device. And after having Xposed installer you will be using a Xposed module to add automated snapchat image downloader in your device. For this follow the guide below.
Steps To Automatically Save Snapchat images In Android:
- First of all you need a rooted android as Xposed installer can only be installed on a rooted android, so Root your android to proceed.
- After rooting your android device you have to install the Xposed installer on your android and thats quite lengthy process and for that you can proceed with our Guide to Install Xposed Installer On Android.
- Now after having Xposed framework on your android the only thing you need is the Xposed module that is Keepchat which you can get from HERE.
- Now install the app in your device and then enable this app in youe Xposed installer.
- Now you just need is to simply reboot your android device, this must be done to proper working of these modules in your device.
- Now after reboot simply use the snapchat app in your device and whenever you will open the image wit will automatically get saved using this module.
- And the saved images will get stored to the location /sdcard/keepchat/ which will also get displayed in your gallery with the folder named Keepchat where you can explore out all your saved snapchat images and can share them too.
- That it you are done, now there is no need to take screenshot of every picture just use this method and your images will get auto saved in your storage.
Also Read: Cool Tricks And Hacks to try For Snapchat
So above is all about Automatically Save Snapchat images In Android. With this you can easily save all your snapchat images in your android storage and that easily by just following the simple guide that we had discussed above. Hope you like this cool solution, keep on sharing with others too, Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.