Schedule Text messages on your iPhone and they will automatically get sent from your device at specified time. Yes, it is possible on your iOS device and you can implement in your ios device and make your SMS to send them later.
No doubt apps like WhatsApp and messenger etc replace this traditional way of texting but this service is still in use. And sometimes you want to text your friend s or family, but you always forget to send the test at the last moment? Well, if you are in such a situation, then it’s time to download and install an SMS scheduler onto your iPhone. So we are here with a method for this that is the cool way to schedule text messages on your iPhone. Yes, it is possible on your iOS device and you can implement in your ios device and make your SMS to send them later. Like if you send someone birthday greetings at sharp 12 then there will be no need to stay awake at 12, you just need is schedule SMS and it will get automatically send at a specified time. And this can be done by following the complete guide discussed below.
Also Read: How To Schedule Text Messages On Android
How To Schedule Text Messages On iPhone
Here you will use a cool SMS scheduler app that will allow you to schedule any important Text Message on your iPhone that you never want to miss out. And you can even edit your scheduled message too. So have a look at the steps below to proceed.
Features Of SMS Scheduler App For iPhone:
• With reminder: This SMS scheduler can send the SMS “With Reminder” so a notification is sent to the iPhone on the scheduled date. It allows you to edit the scheduler SMS or cancel the message.
• Freedom to review, delete and edit your scheduled SMS
• Use your own network provider
• No third party involvement
• Absolute control over your scheduled message
Also Read: How To Browse Securely In iPhone
Steps To Schedule Text Messages on iPhone
- First of all in your ios device download an install the cool app SMS Scheduler: Set remainder, timer or schedule for your text or sms.
- After installing the app launch the app and then type the message that you want to get scheduled on your iPhone.
- Now add a recipient to which you want to send the scheduled SMS.
- Now time to schedule message and for that simply edit the day and the time for the message to get sent.
- That it you are done, now the message will get scheduled on your iPhone and will get sent at the specified scheduled time. You can also edit the scheduled messages to make any change in the text or at the scheduled time.
Also Read: How To Add 3D Touch Feature On Any iPhone
So above is all about How To Schedule Text Messages On iPhone. With this method, you can easily schedule a number of messages for your friends, family or any business member to avoid missing out any important event. So start scheduling SMS today. Hope you like this cool solution, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.