Well, if we look around, we will find that there are hundreds of instant messaging apps available for both Android and iPhone. Out of all those, it was WhatsApp that usually steals the show. Compared to every other instant messaging app, WhatsApp provides users with far more features and privacy options.
Actually, WhatsApp is not only known for its text messaging features but also for its voice and video calling. There are no restrictions on messages, voice, and video calls. Despite its features, WhatsApp is still criticized for not having some important and crucial features like message scheduling, message locker, etc.
The official WhatsApp app doesn’t have any feature for message scheduling, which disappoints lots of users. Recently, we have received multiple messages from WhatsApp users asking about how to schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android
How To Schedule Whatsapp Messages On Android (4 Methods)
So, in this article, we are going to share some of the best free methods to schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android and iPhone.
1. Using Scheduler For WhatsApp
As the name of the app says, it’s another best app that can be used to schedule WhatsApp Messages. However, the app is compatible with only the older version of Android. Let’s check out how to use Scheduler for WhatsApp to schedule WhatsApp text messages.
1. First of all, you need to download Scheduler for WhatsApp App on your Android device.
2. Once installed, open the app it will ask you to enable Accessibility settings to schedule messages. Simply tap on OK.
3. Now there, you need to Tap on the “+” to create a schedule.
4. Now you can “Select Recipient”, “Select Time”, and “Select Frequency” and at last, enter the message to create a schedule.
5. Once you have created, you can see the Scheduled task on the home screen of Scheduler for WhatsApp.
That’s it! It works without root and is by far the easiest way to send messages.
2. Using SQEDit – Auto Scheduling App
SQEDit is the best free & easy-to-use scheduling app that lets you schedule text messages / SMS, send automatic emails, schedule Facebook posts, schedule WhatsApp messages & set call reminders –all without you having to lift a finger!
1. First of all, download and install SQEDit – Auto Scheduling App on your Android device.
2. Now launch the app, and you will see the screen below. Here you need to create an account. You can even sign in with your Facebook account.
3. Now, you will see the screen below. Here you need to tap on WhatsApp to continue.
4. Now, you need to grant it permission to access your contacts. Simply tap on “Allow” to continue.
5. Here you need to set the message date and time to schedule the WhatsApp message.
6. Once set, you will get a notification like this before a few seconds of the scheduled timing. You need to tap on the Send button.
7. Now you need to choose the contact to whom you want to send.
That’s it! you are done; this is how you can schedule Whatsapp messages using the SQEDit app.
3. Using GBWhatsApp
Well, GBWhatsApp is one of the best-ever mod made for WhatsApp. We have shared a detailed guide on how to install GBWhatsApp Apk on your Android device, which you should consider. Here we are about to discuss how to use GBWhatsApp to schedule messages on WhatsApp.
1. First of all, download and install GBWhatsApp on your Android smartphone. You could visit the detailed guide here.
2. Open the app and log in with your WhatsApp number. From the top right corner, tap on the Message Scheduler option.
3. In the next step, you need to tap on the “+” button and then add your new schedule.
4. Now, you need to fill in all the details and then tap on Schedule.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can use GBWhatsApp to schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android.
4. Using WhatsApp Plus
Well, WhatsApp Plus is basically a modded version of the official WhatsApp Android app, which brings in lots of features. With WhatsApp Plus, you can hide your last seen, blue tick, typing status, etc.
Just like GBWhatsApp for Android, WhatsApp Plus also comes with a message-scheduling feature. You can easily schedule messages on WhatsApp via WhatsApp Plus Apk. Another plus point of using WhatsApp Plus is that you can use a dual WhatsApp account on your smartphone.
You need to follow the complete guide listed below to install WhatsApp Plus on your Android. To Schedule text messages, you need to open ‘Tools’ and then select ‘More Option’. Now you need to tap on ‘Schedule’ and then enter the message, start date, and time.
That’s it; you are done! This is how you can use WhatsApp Plus to schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android. If you have any other doubts, then make sure to discuss it with us in the comments.