For Android users we are here with Secure Android Apps By Displaying Fake Crash Notification. Today we share our android with lots of people like our family members, friends and lots more. And at that time our privacy can be at risk as our android data is not secure at that time. We generally use app lock but sometime we are in situation that we have to open it. So i am here with a cool prank that will show a crash message and others will believe on it and only you will know the way to open the app. So have a look on the method below.
How to Secure Android Apps By Displaying Fake Crash Notification
The method is simple but cool and depends on an android app that will let you to secure your app with fake crash messages in your android. And you will tap on the message with the set number of times and you are in. Read out simple steps below to proceed.
Steps To Display Fake Crash Notification On Android Apps:-
- First of all download and install the app App Locker II: Fake Crash in your android.
- Now launch the app and you will see all the apps currently installed on your device.
- Tap on the app that you want to secure from others and from the two options appeared select Protect.
- Now open the Settings and there select the Unlock Mode. And you will see lots of option in the popup appear.
- The best way to secure is Five tap the dialog box this will display a crash message and you will have to tap five times on it to unlock the app.
- Thats it your are done, now just Protect any apps that you want to secure.
So above is all about Secure Your Android Apps’s Data By Displaying Fake Crash Notification. With this you can easily secure your personal apps with a crash messages and also this is the best way to prack your friends. Hope you like the article, do share with your friends too. Leave a comment if you have any related queries.