Share your windows files over your Local Area Network to access in Android device. Most users put their extra files on their PC to access them whenever they needed them because in limited memory size you can’t take up all your files and in the large memory of computer these all files are easily kept.
When you want to use these files, you go for copy and paste and then delete it, but here we will discuss a cool way you will no need to copy and paste, and you can access all of your files on your local network.
And using this, you need to put that files in your device access them online on your wireless network. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read Amazing Things You Can Do After Rooting Your Android
The method is straightforward, and in this, you will be just sharing your windows folder or, say, drive over the local area network to access its files online. And with the android device, you will be getting that folder explored and can easily access all the files containing in the folder. So follow up some simple steps below to proceed.
1. First of all, you need to choose out the folder that you want to share online on LAN to access your Android device.
2. Now, right-click on that folder and then select the properties there.
3. Now, under sharing tab, click on the share option there.
4. Now, you need to enter the user at that location, or you can also select Everyone there to access in multiple devices.
5. Now, simply click on next, and after that, you just need to click on the done option.
6. Now, on your android device, you can download and install the Es File Explorer app, and then at the left slider, select LAN.
7. Now, there search for all the available networks.
8. Now, simply connect to the available network and then enter the Username and password of your computer. If you want to disable this, simply do this at “Advanced Sharing Settings” under Network and Sharing settings in the Windows Control Panel.
9.That’s it, you are done; now you can access all the files and folders of that shared folder on your device.
With this method, you can easily share all your files and folders of your windows and can easily access them on your android device when they both are at the same Local Area Network, So try this out today.
I hope you like this cool solution, do share it with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.