Snapchat is a social network which was a huge success. Based on a simple concept of sharing photos and videos.
Sometimes you want to permanently capture those images, and usually, people try to keep taking screenshots of that image, but this notifies the sender.
And if you go for the method of using tools to save Snapchat images, then you need to root your android device. And that voids your device warranty, which many of you would like to avoid.
Steps to Take Screenshot on Snapchat Without Notifying Sender
Here you need to alter some system settings, and you will not allow Snapchat to record the screenshot command of the device. So follow up the below steps to proceed.
1. First of all, you must ensure that your Snapchat is not in Flight mode.
2. Now, when the image arrives on your Snapchat, don’t open it and wait for a few seconds so that the image loads in the background.
3. Turn mobile data and wifi connection off and then open the app. Quickly take a screenshot of the image.
4. Now, close the Snapchat app, and on your device, go to Settings > Apps > Snapchat > Storage and tap Clear Cache.
5. After this, turn on the wifi or mobile data. Now you have a screenshot with you, and the sender will not get notified about that screenshot.
So above is all about taking screenshots on Snapchat without notifying the sender. With this, you can easily save all your Snapchat images on your Android. I hope you like this cool solution; keep sharing it with others. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries about this.