Today we are here with the discussion on How to Transfer/Share Files on LAN Fastly. Today many of you share files with your friends either it can be movies, games, music or anything else you do share with them. But the most common way you use is sharing by the external storage devices like USB pendrive or external hard drives etc. But the major issue with them is that sometime they don’t give you the specific speed like these devices give speed upto 4-5 mbps at normal case. So here we are with a method to transfer files between two near computers on the similar network. Just read out the below method to proceed.
By this method you can easily transfer files with the computer on the same network and the speed you will get can be upto 20-70 mbps data transfer which is far better than external pendrive etc. So just follow up the below steps to proceed.
- First of all go to control panel and then Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Now select Advanced Sharing Settings and there check that the three option network discovery, file and printer sharing, and public folder sharing must be turned on.
- Now scroll down and Turn off password protected sharing, and also check the Use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers.
- Now open windows explorer and there you will see the computers that had been connected with you on the same network.
- Now select the computer which you want to access to copy files and folders.
- Now you will able to access all the public drives of that computer and then transfer any of the files with the high speed data transfer.
- Thats it you are done now you will be able to send the file remotely without any hardware drives.
So above is method for How to Transfer/Share Files on LAN Fastly. By this method you will be able to transfer any of the files like movies, music, videos and lots of more with the high speed data transfer without any need of external hard drives. Hope you like our method, don’t forget to share this cool post with your friends and leave a comment below if you facing any trouble at any of the step discussed above.