Today many of you have personal WiFi internet connections at home or the workplace. However, the biggest concern about having personal WiFi is that someone might be connected to your WiFi network, slowing down the speed.
Of course, you don’t want anyone to use your WiFi without your permission, but preventing intruders isn’t that easy. You must use third-party apps to find and kick other devices from your WiFi network.
Steps to Kick Off Other Devices From Your Wifi Network
Below, we have shared some simple steps that will let you find and kick off other devices connected to your WiFi network. The steps will be very easy; follow them as mentioned.
1. First, root your Android if you haven’t rooted it yet. Now download and install the Wifikill app on your android device.
2. Now connect to the WiFi network, open the app, and click on Start at the top. Now the app will start and will ask you for superuser access.
3. Now the app will scan all the devices connected to your WiFi network.
4. Select any devices you want to kick out from your network and click on the Grab button.
5. Now you can see all the data consumption of the device of your network. If you want to remove that device from your network, just swipe to kill, and the device will lose internet connection. If you want to kill all the devices, grab them and kill them all and if you want to remove this restriction, close the kill button.
So, that’s how easy it is to find and kick off other devices from your WiFi network. If you need more help removing other devices from your WiFi, let us know in the comments below.