What if I say you that the Korean giant Samsung Galaxy Note 7 leaked image confirmed that it will have an Eye scanner and Dual-Edge display, yes, you might be thinking that I am joking, but I am not. So, let’s have a clear look on the leaked image and specs.
Leaked Image Of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Confirms Eye Scanner And Dual-Edge Display
As we all know that the Korean giant Samsung will present its upcoming flagship smartphone model Galaxy Note 7 on 2nd August 2016, including a number of interesting improvements and features over the previous model that can end up causing its price is considerably higher to that charged by the year 2015.
As the most recent leak includes the live images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from all the angles which giving us a complete look of the phablet. But, it is not all too extraordinary, as we have seen the similar design for over one and half years on the Samsung smartphones.
— Steve Hemmerstoffer (@stagueve) July 11, 2016
Now, the new image of the alleged Galaxy Note 7 was published by the extraordinaire tipster Steve Hemmerstoffer, thus it enabling us to have a clear idea of how the look of the device will be in the “real world” since most of the images leaked so far were renderings.
As it can be seen that the phablet has a very similar look to the design which was leaked by the Evleaks on Twitter recently, including a front panel with curved edges on both sides and a physical home button quite evident, thus seeking to optimize the fingerprint scanning.
However, the new leak is clearly showing an iris scanner above the display panel which is clearly visible and the Home Button looks a little different and this new leak also confirmed that the device will have the dual-edge display. But, we must remember that this is just a prototype.
Now, let’s have a look at the specs:-
1. Display: Super AMOLED 6-inch curve Quad HD Display with resolution ‘1440 x 2560 pixels’
2. Camera: 12-megapixel main camera with optical image stabilization and DualPixel technology
3. Front Camera: 5 megapixels with wide angle lens and f / 1.7
4. Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 64-bit Quad-Core with maximum clock rate of 2.3 GHz or Samsung Exynos 8893 Octa-Core 64-bit clocked maximum between 2.6 and 2.7 GHz
5. GPU: Adreno 530 or Mali T880 MP16
6. RAM: 6 GB of RAM LPDDR4
7. Operating System: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, with TouchWiz Interface
8. Storage: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB of space for internal storage, expandable via microSD card
9. Sensor: Fingerprint reader on the home button and Iris Reader
10. Protection: IP68 certification against damage from water and dust
11. Colour: Will be available in black, gold and blue
12. Secure Payment: It will be Compatible with Samsung Pay
13. Connectivity: USB Type-C
14. External Pen or Stylus: New S Pen with new Air Command features
15. Battery: 4000 mAh battery