When it comes to the on-demand video streaming service, there’s no one bigger than Netflix. Yes, Netflix does have some competitors, but they come nowhere close to Netflix in terms of video content, quality & usability.
Being the most popular video streaming service, Netflix offers you endless hours of video content along with better controls. If you are an active Netflix user, you might have noticed that the video service allows you to create separate profiles for each family member.
On techviral, we have already shared a detailed guide on how to create a profile on Netflix. Each of the profiles you create on Netflix will have its own language preference, maturity level, personalized recommendations, and more. Even Netflix allows you to lock your profile with a PIN.
If you want, you can lock your Netflix profile with a PIN to shield your account activity from prying eyes. When you lock your profile, you will be asked to enter the PIN every time you try to access the profile.
Steps to Lock Your Netflix Profile With a PIN
So, if you are interested in locking your Netflix profile, you are reading the right guide. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to lock your Netflix profile with a PIN. Let’s check out.
1. First of all, open your favorite web browser and visit Netflix.com. Now, select the profile where you want to set up a lock.
2. Now, click on the profile icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on the Account option as shown below.
4. On the Account page, scroll down and expand your profile on the Profile & Parental controls section.
5. Next, click on the change button behind the Profile Lock.
6. On the next screen, enter the password and click on the Continue button.
7. On the Profile Lock screen, check the box behind Require a PIN. Next, enter the 4-digit PIN and click on the Save button.
That’s it! This is how you can lock your Netflix profile.
Profile lock is indeed great security & privacy feature offered by Netflix, and it’s pretty easy to restrict access to a specific profile on your Netflix account. You can easily protect your Netflix profile with a Profile lock PIN. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.