Shortcuts make it easy to perform any task quickly, and the latest version of Windows, Windows 10, allows you to create shortcuts for almost everything.
We are not talking about the keyboard shortcuts here. We are talking about the desktop shortcut that you can create to access particular settings of Windows 10.
Creating Windows 10 shortcuts is pretty easy; you need to right-click on your desktop and select Create Shortcut. On the Create Shortcut field, you need to enter the path of the file you want to create a shortcut for.
Make Easy Shortcuts in Windows 10
Hence, if you want to make easy shortcuts in Windows 10, you may find this guide very helpful. Below, we have shared some simple steps to make easy shortcuts in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
1. Creating new shortcuts is no difficulty at all. You have to decide first what kind of shortcut you want to create, like opening an app, adding gestures functions, etc.
2. Be defined about the shortcut, and you will be able to make the shortcut in the next steps. So begin and Right-click on the blank space of the desktop and select New > Create Shortcut.
3. On the Create Shortcut wizard, you need to enter the shortcut we have shared. Below are the shortcuts you need to enter in the Create Shortcut Wizard of Windows 10. Once done, name the shortcut and save it.
Here are all the keywords:
- Closed captioning- ms-settings:easeofaccess-closedcaptioning
- High contrast- ms-settings:easeofaccess-highcontrast
- Keyboard- ms-settings:easeofaccess-keyboard
- Calendar- ms-settings:privacy-calendar
- Camera- ms-settings:privacy-webcam
- Contacts- ms-settings:privacy-contacts
- Feedback- ms-settings:privacy-feedback
- Location- ms-settings:privacy-location
- Messaging- ms-settings:privacy-messaging
- Microphone- ms-settings:privacy-microphone
- Motion- ms-settings:privacy-motion
- Other devices (privacy)- ms-settings:privacy-customdevices
- Privacy- ms-settings:privacy
- Radios- ms-settings:privacy-radios
- Speech, inking, and typing- ms-settings:privacy-speechtyping
- Connected devices- ms-settings:connecteddevices
- Family and other users- ms-settings:otherusers
- Lockscreen- ms-settings:lockscreen
- Notifications and actions- ms-settings:notifications
- Proximity- ms-settings:proximity
- Signin options- ms-settings:signinoptions
- Storage Sense- ms-settings:storagesense
- Tablet mode- ms-settings://tabletmode/
- Windows Update- ms-settings:windowsupdate
- Work access- ms-settings:workplace
- Magnifier- ms-settings:easeofaccess-magnifier
- Mouse- ms-settings:easeofaccess-mouse
- Narrator- ms-settings:easeofaccess-narrator
- Other options- ms-settings:easeofaccess-otheroptions
- Battery Saver- ms-settings:batterysaver
- Battery Saver settings- ms-settings:batterysaver-settings
- Battery use- ms-settings:batterysaver-usagedetails
- Power and sleep- ms-settings:powersleep
- Backgrounds- ms-settings:personalization-background
- Colors (display)- ms-settings:colors
- Colors (personaliation)- ms-settings:personalization-colors
- Date and time- ms-settings:dateandtime
- Display- ms-settings:display
- Mouse and touchpad- ms-settings:mousetouchpad
- Personalization- ms-settings:personalization
- Region and language- ms-settings:regionlanguage
- Screen rotation- ms-settings:screenrotation
- Speech- ms-settings:speech
- Start- ms-settings:personalization-start
- Themes- ms-settings:themes
- Typing- ms-settings:typing
- Airplane mode- ms-settings:network-airplanemode
- Bluetooth- ms-settings:bluetooth
- Cellular- ms-settings:network-cellular
- Data usage- ms-settings:datausage
- Dialup- ms-settings:network-dialup
- Ethernet- ms-settings:network-ethernet
- Manage Wi-Fi- ms-settings:network-wifisettings
- Mobile hotspot- ms-settings:network-mobilehotspot
- Proxy- ms-settings:network-proxy
- Wi-Fi- ms-settings:network-wifi
- VPN- ms-settings:network-vpn
- For developers- ms-settings:developers
- Offline maps- ms-settings:maps
- Optional features- ms-settings:optionalfeatures
- Account info- ms-settings:privacy-accountinfo
4. Fill any of the above ms shortcut keywords inside the location field of the dialogue box and then save it. This will make the shortcut for the selected item or settings.
So, this is how you can make easy shortcuts on your Windows 10 computer. If you need more help creating easy shortcuts in Windows 10, let us know in the comments below.