Today, Facebook is a biggest social media site with millions of daily users. As per rule, it is not possible to make single name account on facebook, without enter the last name on facebook profile because it is against the facebook policies. I have a trick to make single name account on facebook without using the last name.
Do you know, Indonesians are officially allowed to have single name on facebook as most of the people on Indonesia have only one name and that’s why Facebook allows them to have the single name.
Note:- After few months of sucessful working of this trick, now few days back facebook starts blocking IP Address for many countries. So i don’t guaranteed about it, So please try it i hope its may work at your place. You can make single name account only if your profile name limit is not exceeded.
How to Make Single Name Account on Facebook
How to Make Single Name Account on Facebook :-
If you want to make single name account on facebook follow my given steps,
(This trick is working for Mozilla Firefox/Chrome but i’m using Mozilla Firefox)
- First of all, Open Mozilla Firefox broswer, click on Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Settings, and select “Manual proxy configuration” and then change the broswer’s proxy from below given:
Choose any Indonesian proxies from http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list/
- Then, Save Settings.
- From your Mozilla Firefox browser, open your facebook account and go to “General Account Settings“.
- Change language settings to “Bahasa Indonesia“.
- Then simply remove your Last Name And Save it.
- Now Change back your Language settings from “Bahasa Indonesia” to “English (US)“.
- After completing all steps remove “Manual proxy configuration” in Firefox Settings and select “Use system proxy setting“
So finally in this way you make a single name account on facebook. If you face any problem feel free to share comments, thanks for reading this post. Don’t forget to share !