Move all emails from one Gmail account to another with some simple steps
[dropcap]C[/dropcap]reating a new account of Gmail is not a big task but that leave back all the emails that is there in your old email account. And if you starts forwarding every single mail then it will take up complete day to forward all of them to your another or say new account and thats why normally user leave them as such in their old account. But to overcome this we have a cool solution by which you can easily move all your emails from your one google account to another with a single click. Yes its possible and that too with a simple method that we are going to discuss right here. And with this method you will move all your emails to the inbox of a new Gmail account and there will be no need of forwarding each and every mails with wasting lots of time on it. So have a look on complete guide discussed below to proceed.
How to Move Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
The method is just simple and straight and you will use some of Gmail account settings that will allow you to transfer all the email to another account. And this is a feature of Gmail that probably no one of you was knowing before reading this guide. So follow up some simple steps below.
Steps To Enable POP In Old Email Account To Import Mails To New Account:
1. First of all login into your Gmail account whose email you want to move to another account.
4. At below select Mark Gmail Copy As Read in the drop down option and then simply click on save changes option.
5. Now visit your new Gmail account to which you want to get all your mails.
9. Now on the next screen simply click on yes option and click on add.
10. Thats it you are done, now all the emails of that account will be there in your new Gmail account.
Also Read: How To Get Gmail Notifications On Your PC
So above is all about How to Move Emails from One Gmail Account to Another, With this method you can easily transfer all the mails from one account to another within some simple steps discussed here. keep on sharing with others. Leave a comment if you have any related queries with this.