Let’s admit that we all have different wristwatches but a single phone. Even if you don’t have multiple Android watches, you may still want to pair your family member’s watch to your smartphone.
It’s possible to pair multiple Android wear watches to a single phone, and you can do it in simple steps. If you pair all your watches to a single smartphone, you can check all Android Wear Watches information in a single place.
Pair Multiple Android Wear Watches to a Single Phone
Hence, if you are looking for ways to pair multiple Android wear watches to a single phone, you may find this guide helpful. This article will share some of the simple steps to pair multiple Android wear watches to a single phone. Let’s get started.
1. First, pair one of the smartwatches with your device, and then do not disconnect it. Go to the Android Wear app on your device, and from there, you can see which of the watches is connected to your device.
2. Next, tap on the drop-down menu in the top-left corner. Simply tap on the drop-down and choose the option named Add a new watch. Tap on this option, and a popup will appear.
3. Make your new watch discoverable and remain on the same app screen. Once the app finds your watch, select the watch and then hit the OK button. Let the new watch be paired, which will be automatically done. Once it is done you will see that the new watch is added to the device although the previous one is also not deleted.
4. Repeat the above steps for other smartwatches you wish to add to the device. Now, you will be able to add several watches to the device.
5. You will require switching between the watches, and for that, tap on the drop-down again and select the smartwatch.
So, this guide is all about how to pair multiple Android wear watches to a single Android smartphone. If you need more help in pairing multiple Android wear watches on Android, let us know in the comments below.