Over the past few years, the technology around us has evolved a lot. Those days are gone when we had to rely upon computers to edit the photos. These days, photo editing can be done through a smartphone.
You don’t need to be a professional photo editor to edit photos. You can now use photo editing apps such as PicsArt, Snapseed, etc., for photo manipulation. If we talk about photo editing apps, PicsArt is one of Android’s best photo editing apps. The App is easy to use and has lots of features.
However, compared to other photo editing apps, PicsArt is a little bit complicated to use. That’s the only reason why users search for its alternatives. So, if you are also searching for the best PicsArt alternatives, then your search ends here.
List of 10 Best PicsArt Alternatives For Android
In this article, we have got you covered with the best free PicsArt alternatives for Android smartphones. So, let’s check out the best alternatives.
This is one of the powerful photo editing app available on the Google Play Store. The App is always known for its amazing effects and filters, and it has lots of features. Photo Editor Pro is widely known for its image processing features like you can set the Picture scene, add picture frames, add warmth effect, create bokeh effects, etc.
- The App offers everything you want to edit pictures.
- The App offers lots of stylish effects, filters, grids, draw tools, etc.
- You can even blur the photo background to get the DSLR blur effect.
If you are searching for a PicsArt alternative for Android to add typography & artwork, then PicLab might be the best pick for you. With PicLab, you can easily create filters, photo effects, Light FX, etc. Not only that, but PicLab also allows you to add textures, borders, patterns, and more to the images.
- It is one of the top-rated photo editing app available for Android.
- You can apply stunning filters and effects to your photos.
- As of now, the App offers 20 different photo filters.
- PicLab is also known for its Collage tool.
It’s a selfie editor that suits every level of photographer. Moreover, it’s an interactive app to simplify the process of beautifying the face. With Fotogenic, you can easily set the skin complexion, whiten skin, add more details, etc. Apart from that, the App offers lots of color adjustment features.
- This is a full-fledged photo editing app for Android.
- The App offers a wide range of photo editing tools.
- With Fotogenic, you can add fancy texts, effects, filters, etc., to the photos.
- It also offers lots of color adjustment tools.
Well, Lumii is one of the best and popular PicsArt alternatives on the list that you can consider. With Lumii, you can easily add photo filters and photo effects. Moreover, the app has plenty of features to enhance images.
- The app lets you edit photos easily with presets, filters, effects, curves & HSL.
- It offers lots of advanced photo editing tools to enhance pictures.
- You can also create trendy double exposure effects for pictures with this App.
LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects is one of the best and most powerful photo editing apps available on the Google Play Store. With LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects, you can easily edit photos like a pro.
- The App offers everything you want to edit pictures.
- With Lights, you will get background changes, splash photo effects, photo mergers, etc.
- It also offers professional image editing features.
If you are searching for a layer-based photo editing app for your Android smartphone, then PicsKit might be the best pick for you. It’s a photo editor designed for a creative mind—it offers a layer-based editor, professional blending modes, color pop, photomontage, and many advanced editing tools.
- It’s a layer-based photo editing app for Android.
- With this App, you can remove unwanted objects from any photo.
- You can even change the photo background with PicsKit.
- The App offers over 200+ filters & stickers.
It is a photo management app, and it’s packed with more than 200+ tools. However, when it comes to the PicsArt alternatives, ToolWiz Photos is the best one. The photo editor of ToolWiz Photos offers over 40 Prisma-style filters, 80+ filters, and effects.
- It’s a pro photo editing app for Android.
- The App offers over 200+ photo editing tools.
- Toolwiz Photos offers over 40+ magic filters and 80+ fast filters.
- You can also set the image tone with this App.
This one is pretty much similar to the PicsArt when it comes to the features. The App has many photos editing features like RGB color adjustment, white balance tool, splash effect tool, etc. Apart from that, it also got an option to remove objects from images.
- With this App, you can edit, crop, and stylize any aspect of your photos.
- The App offers lots of professional tools and intelligent features to edit photos.
- PhotoDirector is mainly used to create moving arts.
- Some other features include gradient masks, collage maker, photo retouch, etc.
Photo Editor for Android is one of the powerful photo edit apps app available on the Google Play Store. With Photo Editor for Android, you can easily enhance your photos automatically or use the manual mode for custom optimization.
- This one takes mobile photo editing to a whole new level.
- Photo Editor for Android offers plenty of cool photo effects & filters.
- It also lets you draw on a photo or insert text.
- You can also convert images into pixel art with Photo Editor for Android.
This is the last App on the list, and it’s probably the best one. The Android app packs over 29 tools like Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective, etc. With Snapseed, you can easily add filters, lens blur effects, glowing effects, etc.
- It’s the best photo editing app ever made for Android.
- Snapseed from Google offers 29 different photo editing tools.
- It offers a healing tool, brush tool, HDR options, etc.
- With Snapseed, you can even add filters, lens blur effects, glowing effects, etc.
So, these are some of the best PicsArt alternatives that you can use right now. If you know of any other such apps, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Could you share it with your friends also?