There’s no doubt that Google Chrome is right now the best web browser for desktop computers. If any other web browser that managed to leave its mark in this competitive market is Microsoft’s Edge. Over the past few years, Microsoft has been making constant improvements to its browser, Edge.
The reason why we are talking about the Edge browser is that recently it got a new easter egg. The latest Easter Egg is a surfing game that can be accessed offline. Google Chrome also has an easter egg Dinosaur game that works offline.
Microsoft used the game when it was revealing the new logo for an edge. However, it was kept hidden until the recent update. The motto of the game is simple – Microsoft wants to give you something when you are offline.
Here’s How to Play Microsoft Edge’s Secret Surfing Game
So, in this article, we have decided to share the best method to access the surfing game of Microsoft’s Edge browser. So, let’s check out how to access the surfing game.
The new surfing game is right now present in the unstable Canary builds of Microsoft Edge. However, it’ll eventually make its way to the main version of Edge around the end of April 2020.
1. First of all, open the Canary Build of the Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Now, on the Collection tab, you need to add a new website to the collection and name it S. Do this four times to make it spell S.U.R.F.
2. Once done, on the URL bar, you need to type in edge://surf.
3. Now you will be able to see the new surfing game.
4. You need to use the arrow key to control your character. You need to dodge your character from all obstacles that come in the path.
5. The game has three modes that can be selected from the top-right corner. The three modes were Let’s surf, Time trial, and Zig Zag.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can play Microsoft Edge’s Secret Surfing game right now.
So, this article is all about how to play Edge’s secret surfing game. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.