A few months ago, WhatsApp rolled out a very important feature that went unnoticed by many users. In December 2021, WhatsApp introduced a new voice message feature that could be very helpful to many users.
The update included a new feature that lets you preview the voice messages before sending them to other users. This simply means if you are using the latest version of WhatsApp, you will be able to preview your voice recordings (messages) before sending them to other users.
Sometimes, when we are in a hurry, we use WhatsApp’s voice message feature and end up recording unwanted sounds like traffic noises, incorrect words, etc. So, thanks to this new feature, users can now hear their voice messages before sending them.
This also allows you to make some corrections before finalizing the final voice recording. It’s a new feature, but many users don’t know about it.
Steps To Preview WhatsApp Voice Messages Before Sending Them
Therefore, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to use WhatsApp’s new Voice Message preview feature on Android. The feature is right now only available for Android, iOS, Web, and even on the desktop client of WhatsApp.
1. First of all, open Google Play Store and update the WhatsApp app to the latest version.
2. Now, open the WhatsApp app on your Android/iOS device.
3. Now, open a particular chat or group where you want to share a voice message.
4. Now tap and hold the mic button as shown below.
5. You will now see a new lock it option. You just need to swipe up to lock the recording.
6. This will open a separate Voice recording pop-up. You can now record the voice and tap on the stop button to end the recording.
7. To preview the voice message, simply tap on the Play button.
8. If you are not satisfied with the recording, tap on the trash can icon to delete the clip. Or else, tap on the Send button to send the recording to the other user.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can use the new WhatsApp Voice Message Preview feature on Android/iPhone.
Voice message preview is indeed a great feature introduced by WhatsApp. If you deal with voice messages, you will find this new feature very handy & helpful. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.