Here is a way to Receive all your iPhone notifications on your Windows PC to read them more conveniently.
Did you miss out on the notification of your iPhone because you are working on your Pc? Usually, the same thing happens to us too. And with that, we miss the notifications that are really important at that time itself.
You have to follow simple steps that i have discussed in this post and you will be able to get all the notification of your iPhone on your computer browser while working on the same network with the common app running between your windows browser and your iPhone. So have a look at the complete guide discussed below to proceed.
Also Read: How To Get Android Notifications On Your PC
Steps to Receive iPhone Notification On Windows PC
The method is quite simple and straight, and the only thing you need to do is installing an extension on your browser and installing the same app on the ios device whose notifications you want to receive on your windows PC.
1. First of all, on your Windows PC, you need to download and install the extension PusgBullet to your browser and for Google Chrome, download it from here, and for Mozilla Firefox, download it from here.
2. Now you need to Sign up in the extension using either your email or your Facebook account, and we recommend to use any of the extra account rather than the official account of yours.
3. Now, your extension will get activated with the Gmail account, and you can browse the options in it.
4. Now, on your iPhone, download and install the app Pushbullet, the app that will sync your ios notification on your Windows PC.
5. Now, sign up with the same account you sign up for in the extension.
6. Now, the app will sync your all ios notifications to the Google chrome of your windows PC.
7. That’s it, you are done, now you will be receiving all your notifications on your Windows PC, and you can also add multiple devices with the same extension and the app.
With the cool guide discussed above, you can easily sync all your iPhone notifications on your Windows PC. It will be very convenient to read them all on your Windows PC simply. You can also sync multiple device notifications.
I hope you like this, do share with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.