If you are an Android user and looking to give your videos slow motion touch then this post will help you, there are many apps out there which will help you record slow motion videos on your Android smartphone. Go through the post to know about it.
For Android users, we are here with Best Apps To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android. We always prefer to capture our precious moments in videos and pictures, and all these moments could be more pleasant when they are recorded in slow-motion. As in slow motion, many moments looks impressive, but today slow motion recording is only available in extremely expensive smartphones. However, now you can record slow-motion videos in any Android device using some professional apps that will fulfill this task for you. So have a look at the comprehensive guide below.
- 1 How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android
- 1.1 Best Apps To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android
- 1.2 #1 Reaction Slow Motion Pro
- 1.3 #2 Slow Motion Video FX
- 1.4 #3 SloPro
- 1.5 #4 Slow Motion Free
- 1.6 #5 AndroVid – Video Editor
- 1.7 #6 Coach’s Eye
- 1.8 #7 Slow Motion Camera
- 1.9 #8 Moto Camera
- 1.10 #9 ASUS PixelMaster Camera
- 1.11 #10 HTC Camera
- 1.12 COMMENTS
How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android
Slow video recording is possible on any Android device with some tools that are available today by which you can easily capture your special moments in slow motion. So have a look at the apps below to record videos in slow motion.
Best Apps To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android
#1 Reaction Slow Motion Pro
This is the cool app to capture the moments in slow motion. This is the best app that records videos with Zero quality loss, no rendering, no ghosting effects, no motions blurs or other inter-frame artifacts that you see in other slow motion apps. Must try this app and captures special videos in slow motion with some special persons.
- Professionally designed slow motion Speed Bump profiles (ONE PROFILE FREE, in-app purchases for more)
- Slide the Speed Shuttle across your video to choose the moment
- Tap & Hold the Shuttle to see an animation of what each slow motion video profile looks like
- The Shuttle Bar is 1 second wide because all the action is usually over in one second.
#2 Slow Motion Video FX
This is the best apps to record slow motion videos on your Android device. You can also make the magic fast motion video. Output video can be uploaded to Youtube or Instagram – show your friends and get hundreds of ‘likes’! Slow Motion Video FX lets you choose the speed of the output movie. Must give a try to this app.
- Record your speech and make it slow – you’ll sound really strange
- Make your speech fast – you will sound like a tiny little mouse!
- Record some objects falling down like – tablespoon, nuts, seeds and make it slow – it will look funny!
This is the best video recorder software where you can Shoot, edit, and share videos in beautifully smooth slow motion without the hassle of transferring files. In this app, the video is slowed down uniformly for a certain duration and then resumes to normal speed.
- Renderless Editing- edit in/out points, slow motion cues and speeds without waiting. This much freedom can only be found on the back of a good Harley. (fast speeds & effects still need editing)
- Fast Motion- the jump from slow to fast and vice versa for a fun feel.
#4 Slow Motion Free
This is the cool apps that will convert your special moments in amazing one. Slow Motion FREE is a slow motion video viewer. You can either choose a file from your recorded video folder or make a new recording in the app and can also choose the speed of the video you are recording.
- Frame rate bars sensitivity options
- NO annoying ads
- apps2sd support
- No recording limit
- Ability to select internal or external storage
#5 AndroVid – Video Editor
AndroVid is a very handy video editor with many functions. It makes very simple to edit your videos. You can apply video effects like fading, slow motion, sepia, vignette, vintage.
- Video Trimmer : Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
- Video Joiner : Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
- Video Transcoder : Convert videos to other formats, change the resolution to make your videos smaller. Supports conversion to 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
- Slideshow Maker : Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
- Video & Audio Mixer : Add music to your videos. Adjust video and music volumes.
- Frame Grabber : Extract video frame images at any moment of your video.
- Video Toolbox : Enhance your video. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation. Change audio volume
#6 Coach’s Eye
Coach’s Eye is the world’s leading video platform for coaches and athletes who need to review athlete technique and game film. And if you are not an athlete you can use this app to capture slow motion videos.
- Leverage a cross-platform license that unlocks the full power of the world’s best mobile coaching tools.
- Free up space on your local device without losing your videos.
- Access your videos anywhere, from any device.
#7 Slow Motion Camera
You can create perfect slow motion videos with this app. Your video will be enchanted to get slow motion as slow motion video you often see. Your video can be easily uploaded to share with friends.
- Video slow to pour a glass of water, leaving spoon … will be very interesting with slow motion effects
- Supports slow motion video capture
- Simple interface easy to use as a filming delay
- Ideas: You tossed and turned water slowly, your cat from the bed down and fly in slow motion.
#8 Moto Camera
Get the perfect moment with Best Shot. It captures multiple shots before and after you tap, recognizing issues like blurred subjects or blinking eyes. It then recommends the best picture to keep. Moto’s smart cameras automatically adjust for light and motion for crystal clear results. It can record slow motion videos.
- Photo, video, slow motion video, and panorama.
- Tap to change focus and exposure.
- Professional mode: puts you in complete control of focus, white balance, shutter speed, ISO, and Exposure.
#9 ASUS PixelMaster Camera
With ASUS PixelMaster Camera at your fingertips, there’s no need to worry about fiddly options or settings to capture great photos. You can create your own story via a video with High-Speed Video and Slow Motion Video modes.
#10 HTC Camera[apppox googleplay com.htc.camera2]
Easy automatic capturing, rich manual controls and creative camera modes make HTC Camera an ideal all-arounder for on-the-go photographers. Grab your best shots in a clean, intuitive interface that lets you switch easily between multiple modes. It also has a slow motion video mode to capture slow motion videos
- Pro camera mode
- Panorama camera mode
- Hyperlapse video mode
- Slow motion video mode
So above is all about How To Record Slow Motion Videos On Any Android. The apps we discussed above are the best to help you record slow motion videos on your Android device. Try all the apps and select one that you feel more convenient. Hope you like the apps and this cool guide for your Android. Also, share this with others too, leave a comment if you want to give any suggestion related this.