We all know very well that every day about 55 million video calls are made through the world’s most used instant messaging app, WhatsApp, which together with voice calls, total close to 2 billion minutes per day. Hence, for that reason alone, the world’s most used instant messaging app, WhatsApp is not only the most used instant messaging application available in the world, as it is also one of the most preferred platforms for users to talk with their family and friends.
How To Record WhatsApp Video And Voice Calls On Android
According to the well-known app news portal, of course, Business of Apps, every day about 55 million video calls are made through the world’s most used instant messaging app, WhatsApp, which together with voice calls, total close to 2 billion minutes per day.
Hence, for that reason alone, the world’s most used instant messaging app, WhatsApp is not only the most used instant messaging application available in the world, as it is also one of the most preferred platforms for users to talk with their family and friends.
But, here the fact is that WhatsApp calls are not always perfect, as some people, despite using them every day, still lacks functions that for many could be essential, but the company seems to resist to implement them. One of them is the possibility of recording calls in WhatsApp, which unfortunately has not yet made its appearance in the application.
However, the fact is that by using the third-party tools and apps, it is simply possible to praise the calls that we make through the messaging service in a simple way. So, now without wasting much time let’s get started and simply explore the whole tutorial that we have mentioned below.
How to record WhatsApp voice calls with Cube Call Recorder ACR?
Although the tech giant Google seems to put more and more obstacles to the developers of call recording applications, but, the vast majority of them can be used without any problem to record voice calls on WhatsApp. One of the most popular is undoubtedly the Cube Call Recorder ACR, with more than 5 million active installations on Google Play and a rating of 4.7 stars out of 5 simply makes it one of the well-known apps in its category.
Basically, this application was created to record conventional voice calls, of course, those that are made through the mobile network. But, apart from this, it also offers the possibility to record the audio calls carried out through a number of apps like Skype, Line, Facebook, WhatsApp and more.
- What you have to do to record is, simply install the application.
- Then simply choose from which apps you want to record the audio of the calls (In this case, simply select the WhatsApp).
- Now after selecting the desired app, of which you want to record the audio calls (In this case WhatsApp), simply leave it, now all your audio calls in WhatsApp will be recorded.
- It will also be possible to activate automatic recording so that it is not necessary to start recording manually each time a call is made.
- That’s it now you are done.
Download the Cube Call Recorder ACR.
How to record WhatsApp video calls with MNML Screen Recorder?
Recording the video calls is quite a simple process since it is enough to use any screen recording app for Android that simply allows recording the screen of your Android device.
Hence, here we will show you one of the most simple apps available in the Google Play Store, known as MNML Screen Recorder, as it not only allows you to record your Android screen but, along with that, it also allows you to record the audio captured by the microphone of the device as well.
- First of all, simply download and install the MNML Screen Recorder on your Android device.
- Now simply open the app on your device.
- Now in order to record calls from WhatsApp using this application, it will be necessary to start recording the screen just before entering the call.
- To do so, simply tap on the “Record” button present on the bottom of your screen.
- Now simply open WhatsApp and make a video call to start recording it.
- That’s it, now you are done.
Download the MNML Screen Recorder.
So, what do you think about this? simply share all your views and thoughts in the comment section below. And if you liked this tutorial then simply do not forget to share this tutorial with your friends and family.