If you are a Facebook user, you may know that social networking site allows you to exchange messages. To exchange messages, you need to use the Messenger application.
Messenger is a part of Facebook, but it’s also available as a standalone app for Android and iOS. Also, it has a dedicated web version accessible from any web browser.
If you rely on Facebook to exchange messages, you may have accidentally deleted some messages at some point and later regret doing so. Fortunately, there’s a way to recover deleted Facebook messages in easy steps.
Steps To Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
Hence, in this article, we will share some of the simple steps that will let you recover deleted Facebook messages. Let’s get started.
1. First, open Facebook, and click on your Profile picture. From the drop-down, select Settings & Privacy > Settings.
2. On Settings, click on the Privacy tab.
3. Next, click on the Your Facebook Information.
4. On the Your Facebook Information, click on the Download Profile Information.
5. Next, select the file options. On the Data range, select ‘All time‘.
6. Scroll down a bit and click on the Deselect all Link. Once done, select ‘Messages‘.
7. Next, scroll down to the bottom and select Request a download.
That’s it! Now Facebook will prepare a file containing your profile information and send it to your registered email address. You need to follow the download link on the email and download the file. Once done, unzip the file and check your deleted messages.
So, that’s how easy it is to recovery deleted Facebook Messages. If you need more help recovering deleted Facebook messages, let us know in the comments below. Also, if the article helped you, make sure to share it with your friends as well.