Today, we have a variety of photo-sharing sites, but it is Instagram that we use the most, and it was the most popular one. Compared to other image-sharing platforms, Instagram has a better user interface and offers you more features.
It also has a TikTok type feature which is called Instagram Reels. With Reels, you can watch or share shorter videos with your followers. If you are an active Instagram user or an influencer, you might have shared hundreds of posts in the form of photos, videos, and Stories on your profile.
Also, there’s a possibility that you have deleted certain posts by mistake on your Instagram account. If this happens, you have the option to get back the deleted posts from the Recently Deleted folder of an Instagram app for Android & iOS.
The recently deleted folder is present on the Instagram app for Android & iOS, and it is designed to help prevent hackers from compromising your account and deleting posts you have shared. With the Recently deleted folder, you can access all your deleted contents such as Photos, Videos, Reels, IGTV Videos, and Stories.
Steps to Recover Deleted Instagram Photos & Videos on Android
Hence, if you have deleted multiple Instagram posts accidentally and looking for ways to recover them, you are reading the right guide. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on recovering deleted photos, posts, stories, and IGTV Videos on Instagram. Let’s check out.
1. First of all, open Google Play Store and update the Instagram app for Android.
2. Once updated, open the Instagram app on your Android and tap on the profile picture.
3. On the Profile page, tap on the hamburger menu as shown below.
4. From the list of options, tap on Your Activity.
5. On the Your Activity page, scroll down and tap on the Recently Deleted option.
7. Now, you will be able to see all the content that you have deleted. Simply tap on the content that you want to restore.
8. From the menu that pops up, tap on the Restore option.
9. Next, on the confirmation prompt, tap on the Restore button again.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can restore deleted photos, posts, stories, videos, etc., on Instagram.
It’s pretty easy to recover deleted content from the Instagram app for Android. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also. If you have any doubts related to this, let us know in the comment box below.