We store lots of valuable things on our Android phones like photos, videos, contacts, etc. The good thing about Android is that it has recovery options for all sorts of data. With proper data recovery tools, you can easily recover lost contacts, photos, videos, etc.
In this article, we are going to talk about lost contacts. It doesn’t matter if you have accidentally deleted your contacts, or if they were lost while rooting, there’s always a recovery option available on Android.
5 Methods to Restore Lost or Deleted Contacts On Android
So, if you think you’ve somehow lost all of your contacts on Android, don’t sweat. Just follow some of the simple methods given below to recover lost or deleted contacts on Android devices.
1. Using Google Account
On Android, when you set up a Google account, all your data including your contacts get sync with the account. You can always open your Google Contacts to get your lost contacts back. Just follow some simple steps to proceed.
1. First of all, open the link https://www.google.com/contacts/ in your browser. Now login with the google account that you have registered on your android device.
2. Now there you will see all your contacts listed, even the contacts that might get accidentally deleted by you. Now you can explore any of your contacts and save them on your android.
Also, when you sync the same google account with your Android, all your contacts will be restored.
2. Using Android Data Recovery
Android data recovery is software for PC which can easily restore all your deleted contacts of your android. Just follow the steps given below to use Android data recovery.
1. You need to install and launch the Android Data Recovery. Next, connect your Android device to the PC via USB cable.
2. In the next step, you need to enable USB Debugging on your phone. You need to enable the developer mode (tap several times on “Build number” in the “About Phone” section in order to enable developer mode) and then enable USB Debugging.
3. Now you will get the option to choose the kind of data you want to recover. Select “Contact” to recover contacts and then click “Next”
4. After the scan is completed, you will have the option to recover your deleted contacts. Just mark them and click on Recover.
3. Using MobiKin Doctor
MobiKin Doctor is another awesome utility tool for Windows and Mac that you use to manage your contact. With MobiKin Doctor, you can recover lost, deleted, or formatted contacts on your Android smartphone.
1. First of all, download and install MobiKin Doctor on your Android smartphone and launch the tool.
2. Run the software and connect your phone to the computer through a USB cable. Make sure to turn on the USB debugging mode on your Android device.
3. Now a pop-up window will appear, then you need to check your phone and on the phone tap on “Allow”. You will see the interface like below on your computer screen where you need to click on “Next”
4. Now the software will look for the deleted contacts on your Android, wait for a few seconds or minutes. Once analyzed, you will get to recover your desired contacts.
That’s it, you are done! This is how you can recover deleted contacts on your Android smartphone.
You can also proceed with this Android Data Recovery and it will surely help you to do the same.
4. Using dr.fone – Recover
Well, dr.fone – Recover is one of the best Android data recovery tools which you can use to restore lost or deleted contacts. However, you need to have a computer to use the tool. Follow some of the simple steps listed below to proceed.
1. First of all, connect your Android device to the computer via a USB Cable. Make sure to turn on the USB debugging mode on Android before connecting.
2. Now, wait until dr.fone – Recover detects the connected device.
3. Once done, the tool will ask you to choose the type of file types that you want to recover.
4. Select contacts and then choose the option ‘Scan for deleted files’
5. Now the tool will scan your Android device and will list out all deleted contacts.
6. Simply, select the contacts and then click on ‘Recover’
That’s it, you are done! This is how you can recover deleted contacts by using dr.fone – Recover.
5. Using MiniTool Mobile Recovery For Android
MiniTool Mobile Recovery For Android is another best Windows 10 software that you can use to recover almost every deleted file type from your Android smartphone.
The best thing about MiniTool Mobile Recovery For Android is its intuitive and easy-to-use interface. So, let’s know how to use MiniTool Mobile Recovery For Android to recover deleted contacts from Android.
1. First of all, download & install MiniTool Mobile Recovery For Android on your Windows pc.
2. Now connect your Android device to the computer via USB cable and launch MiniTool Mobile Recovery For Android. You will see a similar interface as below. You need to click on ‘Recover from Phone’
3. The Windows tool will now ask you to enable the USB Debugging. Simply look for the prompt request on the Android and tap on ‘Ok’
4. Now you will be asked to select the file type which you want to scan and recover. Simply, select ‘Contacts’ and then select the option ‘Quick Scan’
5. Wait until the scan completes. Once done, it will list all deleted contacts that can be recovered. Simply, select the contacts and click on ‘Recover’
That’s it, you are done! This is how you can recover lost contacts from Android by using MiniTool Mobile Recovery For Android.
So, the above is all about Restore Lost or Deleted Contacts On Android. With these methods, you can easily restore any of the contacts which you have deleted. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.