Even though you have many photos and video-sharing apps for Android & iOS, nothing seems to beat Snapchat. Snapchat is a popular app for sharing photos, videos, text, and drawings.
Millions of users right now use the app, and when it was first launched, it managed to create a stir among youths worldwide. The popular photo-sharing app recently launched its web version, but it’s a part of a premium subscription.
Steps to Install & Login Snapchat On Computer
If you don’t want to pay to use Snapchat on PC, you need to look for other ways to install and log in Snapchat on PC. Hence, below, we have shared a step-by-step guide on how to install and log in Snapchat on Windows & Mac. Let’s get started.
1. Install & Login Snapchat on Windows
On Windows operating system, you need to use the BlueStacks emulator. BlueStacks is a very popular Android emulator that lets you emulate Android apps on PC. Here’s how to use BlueStacks to install & login Snapchat on PC.
- Download & Install BlueStacks on your Windows PC.
- Once installed, open BlueStacks and click on the Google Play Store.
- Now login with your Google Account credentials and search for Snapchat.
- Open the Snapchat app and click on the Install button.
- Now, wait until the Snapchat app installs on your BlueStacks emulator.
That’s it! After the installation, you can run Snapchat on your Windows PC. You can use your Snapchat credential to login into the app.
2. Install & Login Snapchat on Mac
BlueStacks emulator is also available for macOS, allowing users to run the mobile app on PC. Here’s how you use Google Play Store on Mac to install the Snapchat application.
- First of all, download & install BlueStacks for Mac.
- Once installed, open the emulator and click on the Google Play Store.
- Now login to Google Play Store and search for the Snapchat application.
- Open the Snapchat app from the list of matching results and tap on Install.
- After installing, open the emulator’s Snapchat app and log in.
That’s it! This is how you can use BlueStacks for Mac to install & log in Snapchat on Mac.
So, these are some simple steps to install & login into Snapchat on Windows & Mac. On Windows, you can use other Android emulators as well. If you need more help installing Snapchat on your PC, let us know in the comments below.